• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$15 + Free Shipping + No rebate hassles!

Deal is for "new" customers. Not a new customer? Get it for $16.39 (see below).

~~~~~~~~
1) Click FW affiliate link to activate $5 off $30 / $10 off $50 "new" customers.

2) Click link and add to cart. CLICK $7 COUPON!
Dual Clean.
Floss Action.
New: Pro-Health for Me w/ 2 Sensitive Clean Brush Heads.
ProWhite ($2 more)

3) Add a small filler item (pre-coupon price of >$4.01) to reach $30. [If you're getting the ProWhite, you only need a >$2.01 filler].
I would suggest the Gillette Venus Disposable Razor (AC price $0.74):
Click here and add to cart. Be sure to CLICK BOTH $2 COUPONS.
(note: Razors are not SR eligible, so if you want to have the Vitality shipped via SR, you'll need an alternate filler item, or just go with the 10% off below.)

4) In cart, enter your zip-code and click "get estimate" to see final price.

5) Total price including filler = $14.73 + Free Shipping!

~~~~~~~~
If not using the FW link for "new" customers, Copy/paste "www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795" to activate 10% off.
(To maximize savings, be sure to copy/paste the link BEFORE adding anything to cart. Also note, that you might need to copy/paste it AGAIN after adding products to cart)..

drugstore.com
Need a drugstore.com coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

oral-b
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Update: drugstore.com just added the Oral-B Pro-Health for Me Power Toothbrush with 2 Sensitive Clean Brush Heads to the deal as well!

Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014