• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: See below!

That's $1.30 a piece!

Note: Deal is for "new" customers. Not a new customer? See below for alternative.

~~~~~~~~
1) Click FW affiliate link to activate $5 off $30 "new" customers.

2) Click here to activate $5 off $20 Unilever products.

3) Click here and add 3 (THREE) of the $5.79 and 1 (ONE) of the $3.49 to cart.
(Note: when the $5.79 goes oos, next best will be 3 off the $5.99 ones. When those go OOS too... We'll have to settle for 6 Degree Deodorants. And we'll add 6 of the $3.49 ones to cart)

4) Click here to activate $1 Sure coupon. Close window after it loads.

5) Click here and add 3 (THREE) DIFFERENT Sure deodorants to cart ($2.39). (adding 3 of the same item will not allow the $1 coupon to stack)

6) We need a >$2.04 filler to reach $30. So chose between 2 olay bars and the Venus Razors.
Olay (CLIP $2 COUPON and add 2 (TWO) to cart).
Venus (CLIP BOTH $2 COUPONS and add to cart).

7) In cart enter zip code and click "get estimate".

8) Checkout. Smile. Smell nice.

~~~~~~~~
If not using the FW link for "new" customers, Copy/paste "www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795" to activate 10% off.
No need for any other filler. The 7 Degree Deodorants should total $11.77 + FS w/Shoprunner.
(To maximize savings, be sure to copy/paste the link BEFORE adding anything to cart. Also note, that you might need to copy/paste it AGAIN after adding products to cart)..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE:
The two packs are all OOS (FW effect )...
So the deal options now are:
1) 6 Degree + 3 Sure + Venus Razor for $12.46 (Free "standard" shipping) Using $5 off.
2) 6 Degree Deodorants for $10.85 (FS w/Shoprunner) using 10% off.
3) 6 Degree + 3 Sure for $14.15 (Free "standard" shipping) using 10% off.

Member Summary

Degree Deodorants
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Cool. Thanks OP

QuanTum (Jun. 04, 2013 @ 4:27p) |

you can use other items in unilever to get $5 off $20 I order Lipton products since I didnnt have a used for razor or so... (more)

zxcvb (Jun. 04, 2013 @ 4:35p) |

last night buy two sure deodorant get one free worked.

now get error that it is expired

salogan (Jun. 10, 2013 @ 1:24p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks here too

It doesn't want to add the $5 off $20 Unilever products. My total is $18.23.

scoutconnor said:   It doesn't want to add the $5 off $20 Unilever products. My total is $18.23.
I think you might have missed step 7.
Did you enter zip-code and click "get estimate"?

Worked perfectly for me. WOW WHAT A DEAL!! Thanks OP

Great deal. Wife doesn't like Sure so I'll just donate it to local women's shelter.

could nt get it to work. I have Shoprunner but it comes up 23.99.

They must have fixed the previous customer thing, it won't let me apply that one.

Sharp666 said:   They must have fixed the previous customer thing, it won't let me apply that one.

Just use a different email address...

thanks, got it for $14 shipped.

Total showed $20+ after all following all the links, went back and re-clicked some of the links and it finally showed $13.38.

shipment includes the following items:
1 Gillette Venus Disposable Razors - 1 Each $.74
1 Sure Original Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Regular - 2.7 oz $1.39
1 Sure Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Fresh - 2.6 oz $2.39
1 Sure Original Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Unscented - 2.7 oz $.00
1 Degree Men Fresh Deodorant with Time Released Molecules, Arctic Edge - 3 oz $2.99
3 Degree Men Body Responsive Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Value Pack, Cool Rush - 2.7 Ounces $15.87
3 at $5.29

Thanks, OP

>

Bam got it! 13.38 for me! Shipped to my parents they are going to open the box and be like WTFFFF

Enough deoderant for a frathouse.

I'm sad I can only give the OP one green. Great deal and excellent instructions!

13.98, but at checkout went up to 18.xx... refreshing, etc, will re-click links... but pretty blatantly, it went from 13.98 to 18.xx from 1 step to the next. Not sure why. difference between -5$ and -10$ coupon somehow.

Drouo said:   13.98, but at checkout went up to 18.xx... refreshing, etc, will re-click links... but pretty blatantly, it went from 13.98 to 18.xx from 1 step to the next. Not sure why. difference between -5$ and -10$ coupon somehow.

are you an existing customer and did it happen when you signed in to check out? if so, it's removing the new customer $5 off of $30.

you're absolutely right. just realized that, wish I had refreshed FW faster

thanks. this is for my uncle Jill, so I will have to fix it.

Worked. It kept saying that the Sure deodorants were not Shoprunner eligible and "keep in cart" or "remove ineligble items." I would hit Keep but then it would refresh and this message kept coming up. I stopped the reload, hit submit, and it worked. Total $13.98

Nice find. Once again, another big eye roll from the lovely wife is in store for me when the package arrives!

Success! Thanks OP!

Thanks OP. Just worked $13.98 for 10 and a razor

Cool. Thanks OP

you can use other items in unilever to get $5 off $20 I order Lipton products since I didnnt have a used for razor or soap, cost me $17 instead but got teas and cup a soups

last night buy two sure deodorant get one free worked.

now get error that it is expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014