• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FIRST Copy paste this link to activate 10% off: "http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795...

THEN click link(s) below and add 2 twin packs to cart.
click both the coupons

link for Pure Sport Scent

Free shipping with Shoprunner

The following promos have been applied to your order:
• FREE 2-day Shoprunner Shipping
• Get 10% off your drugstore.com non-prescription order.
• Online Coupon: Click & save an extra $1 on Old Spice.
• Online Coupon: Click & save an extra $3 on 2 select Old Spice.

You'll earn $.29 in drugstore.com dollars™ when this order ships. (This total may change, as it doesn't reflect any credit used to purchase your order.) You can redeem the drugstore.com dollars™ you earn today between July 1 - July 31, 2013.

Member Summary

High Endurance
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

10% off link does not work. And where is the coupon for $3 off 2 items?

Not anti-perspirant-deodorant. try again...

donrull said:   10% off link does not work. And where is the coupon for $3 off 2 items?

I did this the other day--the 10% doesn't show up until checkout. I had a hard time finding the coupons too--I don't know if it helps, but try searching for the product, not following the links. As I remember, they were on the right side, midway down the page--there are two check boxes. You're not searching for a coupon, per se. You're just checking a couple of boxes to get the discount. Good luck.

EDIT: click the link below for the product "Pure Sport Scent". Center of the page, the coupon check boxes are directly below the boxes where you would change the scent, right above quantity and "Add to Bag". Change the scent if you want, but that's where the coupons are.

I specifically like this because it does not have the harmful long term effects of anti-perspirants.

This is what comes up when clicking on your link...Sorry

Thanks for your interest in this special offer.

Unfortunately, this special offer is only available to selected customers of the drugstore.com store. If you believe you have reached this message in error, please sign in to your account and try hitting this page again.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care.

I think the 10% is dead...still, $6.98 for 4 is not a bad deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014