rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Time to Grill
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Getting a error loading content when I try to read it from read.Amazon.com via PC.....

Stalin (Jun. 05, 2013 @ 12:22p) |

worked on Kindle for the iPad yesterday w/no issues....the quality of the book isn't fantastic but for free I obviously ... (more)

clb4g9 (Jun. 05, 2013 @ 12:27p) |

Thanks OP!

guitarman520 (Jun. 08, 2013 @ 8:57a) |

https://read.amazon.com/
so you can read it on your computer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx!

Thanks, I love these grilling cookbooks!

Sweet! Almost paid money for this at the hardware store awhile back... glad I waited!

"Due to technical issues, Weber's Time to Grill should only be viewed on the Kindle Fire at this time."

Happy Father's Day to me!

Thanks OP

giselmey said:   "Due to technical issues, Weber's Time to Grill should only be viewed on the Kindle Fire at this time."

Works fine on my Droid w/Kindle app - I do see a few formatting issues, but all very minor.

giselmey said:   "Due to technical issues, Weber's Time to Grill should only be viewed on the Kindle Fire at this time."

It wouldn't even let me send it to my regular kindle.

Archena didn't post this? Impossible!

Thanks OP!

Thanks

Worth having (and actually using -- Weber's grill recipes work really well).

Thanks OP. Have an older Weber cookbook, but this is much more convenient.

Got a copy. Thx!

Cool!! A cookbook I may actually use! thanks.

"Due to technical issues, Weber's Time to Grill should only be viewed on the Kindle Fire at this time."

??

Thx!

Cool. The 427th free book that I'll never read.

Wasn't it possible in the past to save these to the Cloud without registering a device?

thanks

skidmark said:   Wasn't it possible in the past to save these to the Cloud without registering a device?
I just had it delivered to my "Kindle Cloud Reader".

Thank you

Says failed to download when trying to read.

awesome.. just for the Home Depot 99$ grill.. much needed

garyreno said:   Says failed to download when trying to read.What are you trying to read it from?

billrubin said:   garyreno said:   Says failed to download when trying to read.What are you trying to read it from?

I thought you should be grilling the book instead of reading?

Thanks OP

Had no problem downloading to my regular Kindle (not the Kindle Fire version). At checkout Amazon does warn the download may take longer than usual due to file size and it did take about 5 minutes to download - verses less than 30 seconds for most books I download.

Didn't see any issues when I opened it to read, everything seemed to be formatted ok and the numerous photos all displayed without any problems.

Thanks! I'm always looking for help on the griil.

Thanks OP - Looks like a keeper.

skidmark said:   Wasn't it possible in the past to save these to the Cloud without registering a device?

Huh. Worked now ...

Thanks!

IrfanPathan said:   billrubin said:   garyreno said:   Says failed to download when trying to read.What are you trying to read it from?

I thought you should be grilling the book instead of reading?

SICK OF Amazon PUSHING THE CLOUD OVER THE KINDLE FOR PC

Getting a error loading content when I try to read it from read.Amazon.com via PC.....

worked on Kindle for the iPad yesterday w/no issues....the quality of the book isn't fantastic but for free I obviously won't complain!

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014