• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Natural Essentials hair care items are free after rebate
Natural Essentials Rebate
I could only find shampoo, conditioner & dry oil at the local Bed Bath & Beyond but the rebate form shows a couple of other items. Sticker on products says Try me Free. Buy any Natural Essentials full size product and receive up to $9.99 by mail. Offer expiers October 1, 2013, Limit 5 per H/H.

Member Summary

natural essentials
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Am I reading it right? 5 x (up to) $9.99 for a total of (up to) $49.95 back.

FYI this was posted a month or so ago in a Walgreens thread - as Walgreens also sell these products.

We were able to find only the two dry oils anywhere, so we purchased them. I submitted the rebate 4/19 for the two 9.99 and had my rebate checks back within about 6 weeks.
It was all online and run really well - so I would trust that you will get the rebate.

My wife mentioned something about the oil being basically silicon...which I think most of these hair things are. They might claim that they are some exotic tree oil of something, but generally they are 99.9% silicon or other chemical with a small amount of some extract. It is no surprise that spraying silicon on your hair might make it smooth. That being said, I don't think she actually tried the products yet, and they are probably no worse/better than most of what is out there at similar price points.

with 5 off 15 or 20% off coupon it may be MM

nanga said:   with 5 off 15 or 20% off coupon it may be MM
"Rebate is for actual purchase price, excluding sales tax, up to a maximum of $9.99 value"

If you bought different items, to submit rebate, you would need to submit each UPC individually on line. Print out each rebate per UPC and submit them with original receipt together.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014