Voting History
rated:

price / sku
Disclaimer

details
Disclaimer

details
Disclaimer
Saw these at my local HD yesterday - they were located on an end-cap clearance area in the middle of an aisle.

5000k, 40wt equivalent, uses 8w, 510 lumens, screw-in type

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

light bulbs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link?

location of store?

believe it is this one

Text

chadlnc said:   believe it is this one

Text

pretty sure thata the same bulb - packaging for what i found was a square, tan box though

im in columbus, OH

I see it's 510 lumens, does that mean it's a night light?

510 lumens isn't that bright, but it's definitely not a night light. That much light will kill your night vision. Some of the nicer flashlights go down to a couple of lumens for "moonlight" mode to preserve night vision.

The Cree 60w for $12.97 is a much better deal and bulb. It is also now in Home Depot stores

Hot Deal

Worth $2.

This is that garbage where it costs them $1.00 to make but instead of charging you cost plus a reasonable profit, they say it will save you $50 over 10 years so you should pay $50 for it.

It's like selling someone a $100 bike for $10,000 because of all the saving of gas, insurance, registration, and maintenance that they will have over buying a car.

hawkz said:   510 lumens isn't that bright, but it's definitely not a night light. That much light will kill your night vision. Some of the nicer flashlights go down to a couple of lumens for "moonlight" mode to preserve night vision.

or a closet light.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014