• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Brands (113.49kB)
Disclaimer
I have used this service for unlocking 3 iPhones 4 (ATT and TMobile).
Get your phone unlocked within 24 hours.

Haven't personally used for any other brand though.

Get 50% OFF with Code - 'NOW50'

http://www.releasemycode.com/#get_started

From their Website -

"We strive to provide unlock code support or instructions within 24-48 hours after your order is placed. Your order is available for a refund 48 hours after your order is placed. See our terms & conditions for full details."

Member Summary

unlock (3.90kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
lie..... he just do for lumia 900 !!

Pizzero (Jun. 30, 2013 @ 9:07a) |

I'm considering unlocking my wife's new Iphone 5 for an international trip this summer. I haven't called AT&T yet, but I... (more)

rodtoledo (Jun. 30, 2013 @ 9:36a) |

There are ten thousand other unlocking sites. How is this different?

rockymast (Jun. 30, 2013 @ 10:00a) |

swiftunlocks is also a good website I recommend. They charge below $5 per phone and I've unlocked iphones, Samsung and most recently my Optimus L9 without any problems.

doesn't have lumia 920

kvs25 said:   doesn't have lumia 920

Swiftunlocks.com has the Lumia 920 unlock for $5.

http://www.swiftunlocks.com/

Message said code only valid for ATT iphones

Nothing for Verizon...

spark911 said:   Message said code only valid for ATT iphones

Interesting! I just noticed that too. I just verified.

Just an hour ago when I posted this here, I myself submitted an iPhone 4's IMEI and that is when I used and received this 50% off code.

The website had a drop down menu to select your existing carrier, and select the new carrier you would like to port it to.

Ohh well, try again a little later. It might be a technical hiccup.

I have used them to unlock 2 T-Mobile.

Many people seem to like http://unlockfusion.com/
I have used them once and I was happy with the results
Also, under $10

kharbanda2001 said:   spark911 said:   Message said code only valid for ATT iphones

Just an hour ago when I posted this here, I myself submitted a T-Mobile iPhone 4's IMEI and that is when I used and received this 50% off code.

The website had a drop down menu to select your existing carrier, and select the new carrier you would like to port it to.

I have used them to unlock 2 T-Mobile iPhones.

I thought the T-Mobile iphones were sold unlocked as they cost as much as the retail iphone?

JonnyRock said:   kharbanda2001 said:   spark911 said:   Message said code only valid for ATT iphones

Just an hour ago when I posted this here, I myself submitted a T-Mobile iPhone 4's IMEI and that is when I used and received this 50% off code.

I have used them to unlock 2 T-Mobile iPhones.

I thought the T-Mobile iphones were sold unlocked as they cost as much as the retail iphone?

Very well could be starting iPhone 5.
I have an iPhone 5 with Verizon which was shipped to me factory unlocked...

$29 to unlock Samsung Galaxy s3 and got: "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to your cart contents."

You can unlock phones for free!

shihkang said:   kvs25 said:   doesn't have lumia 920

Swiftunlocks.com has the Lumia 920 unlock for $5.

http://www.swiftunlocks.com/

I see the 820 and the 900, but not the 920.

flowindex said:   $29 to unlock Samsung Galaxy s3 and got: "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to your cart contents."

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240242/

I just tried swiftunlocks on my ATT Fusion 2, but got "Invalid IMEI number, IMEI is a fifteen digit number" error. I did type correct 15 digit IMEI number in. Any idea of what is wrong?

I got my unlocked confirmation within 2 hours.
Vola! Back in business!

wxforecaster said:   You can unlock phones for free!

Where and how?

kharbanda2001 said:   wxforecaster said:   You can unlock phones for free!

Where and how?

He is probably refering to T-Mobile and ATT, but you need to have their service. I usually buy prepaid cell phones and used them for a week (required) then call and to get the sim unlocked. I usually get it within 24 hours. Both T-Mobile and ATT do it.

Wish they had unlock for Nokia 521

lie..... he just do for lumia 900 !!

I'm considering unlocking my wife's new Iphone 5 for an international trip this summer. I haven't called AT&T yet, but I've heard they won't unlock it for two years. So I called around and some cell phone resellers are charging around $35 (Los Angeles area)to unlock it. But the cheapest I've seen so far is on eBay! Some charge .01, but most charge around $1.50 (at least the sellers with the most feedback).

I will call AT&T first. If they refuse, looks like eBay is the way to go.

There are ten thousand other unlocking sites. How is this different?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014