• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Adorama
See Adorama promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PIXMA PRO-100
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I paid for the paper in April...

Now it's free..

Note. The rebate is $200 unless you buy a "qualified Canon product" in addition to the printer. $300 rebate if you buy the printer and a 50-pack of photo paper (about $50) or $400 rebate if you buy the printer, photo paper, plus a Canon body or lens.

A more accurate title would be "Printer + 50 sheets 13x19 photo paper, $140, FS/AR"

ab2650 said:   Note. The rebate is $200 unless you buy a "qualified Canon product" in addition to the printer. $300 rebate if you buy the printer and a 50-pack of photo paper (about $50) or $400 rebate if you buy the printer, photo paper, plus a Canon body or lens.

A more accurate title would be "Printer + 50 sheets 13x19 photo paper, $140, FS/AR"

The title is accurate. If you look they add the paper for free, so you will qualify for the $300 rebate

For anyone interested in this printer, it prints beautifully, just beware, it's about 45 lbs.

Replacement ink $100 and paper is $50

USB cable $1.00

Actually it is included.

I know it is to soon to get the rebate but did anyone contact the rebate company or Adorama to verify that the rebate will be honored? I ordered the printer from buydig for the same price but the rebates on both sites say "Offer does not apply to purchases of refurbished or used products nor for eligible products packaged together and sold for one price." I just emailed to cancel since both the company and the rebate company are closed (i wouldn't want to bring it up to the rebate company anyway). The stores show the low price but the rebate looks like canon wont honor it and it will take 2 months for us to find out.

ultramlipson said:   I know it is to soon to get the rebate but did anyone contact the rebate company or Adorama to verify that the rebate will be honored? I ordered the printer from buydig for the same price but the rebates on both sites say "Offer does not apply to purchases of refurbished or used products nor for eligible products packaged together and sold for one price." I just emailed to cancel since both the company and the rebate company are closed (i wouldn't want to bring it up to the rebate company anyway). The stores show the low price but the rebate looks like canon wont honor it and it will take 2 months for us to find out.

Is the one form Adorama refrubished?

No but the printer and paper are sold in a one price package.

Adorama is a pretty good company, it says on their site the rebate applies so they will honor it. Take a screen shot for insurance. I will be buying one. B&H has the exact same deal except theirs is $119 after rebate instead of $89.

From "ask a question" on Adorama:

A shopper asked: If you purchase this printer paper combo for 429. and the paper is included doesn't it qualify for the 300.00 rebate? May 2, 2013

SUNDARAPANDIAN D: It is qualified. I got the my rebate AMEX card for the printer, Lenses and Paper recently. It was processed very fast in 2 weeks. May 3, 2013

Thank you for finding this. I thought the rebate was newer and no one would have found out yet.

For those who might have eBay Bucks to spend, you can find the same deal at eBay from Cameta Camera: link

Logic dictates that eBay will soon be hopelessly glutted with a pile of flipped Pixma PRO-100 printers with the UPC removed.

I might jump in if the rebate was in the form of a check, but it appears to be an AMEX card. I would much rather have cash, but that's just me.

RE:
I might jump in if the rebate was in the form of a check

Check or card, almost the same in the end.
I can't see how it would be a deal killer if you were going to go for it.

This is one of those thing. That 90% of us will never use after the ink and paper it comes with are gone

sarah said:   Adorama is a pretty good company, it says on their site the rebate applies so they will honor it. Take a screen shot for insurance. I will be buying one. B&H has the exact same deal except theirs is $119 after rebate instead of $89.

From "ask a question" on Adorama:

A shopper asked: If you purchase this printer paper combo for 429. and the paper is included doesn't it qualify for the 300.00 rebate? May 2, 2013

SUNDARAPANDIAN D: It is qualified. I got the my rebate AMEX card for the printer, Lenses and Paper recently. It was processed very fast in 2 weeks. May 3, 2013

It is hard to understand the answer here. Since he bought and received the rebate for printer lenses and paper. Not the paper included deal

can someone tell me, how to do this. Do, I need the receipt they will send with the printer? also, is there any cheap way to refill the printer with injection or something?

This is a pigment based professional photo printer. It would be a waste to use as a general printer as the ink costs will kill you. For photo printing to rival the print shops and printing at 13 X 19, this is the best deal you can get!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014