• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://localad.homedepot.com/HomeDepot/BrowseByPage?storeid=2397...

Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ introduces lithium-ion performance at Ni-Cd prices. This kit is powered by new and improved lithium-ion batteries. They hold a charge 4X longer, offer up to 20% more runtime and are 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. Batteries stored on the IntelliPort charger are conditioned for peak performance. The drill includes a 1/2 inch heavy-duty single sleeve, keyless chuck with 24 position clutch to match your drilling and driving needs. The impact driver has a variable speed trigger and 1,500 in.-lbs. of torque provide control and power when driving long and large screwed or bolts. They both feature the exclusive MagTray and on-board bit storage, which allow convenient placement of bits and screws.

Member Summary

Ryobi One Combo Kit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$94 AC HDDAD5 ($5 off $50 exp. 6/12)

Product link

have to buy LED adapter for lighting.

WorkerAnt said:   have to buy LED adapter for lighting.

Hi,

Any chance you could provide a link to the LED adapter?
I purchased this kit and the flashlight is the only thing missing.
Thanks.

^ my bad, when i was shopping for a drill I see the one with the tri-beam LED and thought it's an extra accessory. Seem like the tri-beam is only on the P236. Instead Ryobi only have this lantern for to go with this One+ http://www.ryobitools.com/catalog/power_tools/cordless/P780

sux they can't put in a small LED.

WorkerAnt said:   ^ my bad, when i was shopping for a drill I see the one with the tri-beam LED and thought it's an extra accessory. Seem like the tri-beam is only on the P236. Instead Ryobi only have this lantern for to go with this One+ http://www.ryobitools.com/catalog/power_tools/cordless/P780

sux they can't put in a small LED.

Ryobi has several versions of many of their tools. There is a version of the impact wrench with and without the LEDs. There is a version of this drill with and without LEDs too!

The less-featured ones go into bundles like this, the better ones are always only solo. I guess they want you to upgrade yourself once you get in the system.

RYOBI® ONE+™ 18-VOLT LITHIUM-ION 2 PC. COMBO KIT

$99

WAS $149

Jun 13 thru Jun 19

On reviewer said this:

4 / 5 4 / 5 Good, but not the best latest version of any of it March 5, 2013 Bert from Arkansas, USA

Be aware that this kit has the older drill with no light, and the older driver which doesn't have the nice new one-handed automatic bit chuck, and also has no lights. Both are also larger/longer versions that I think don't feel as good in the hand.

This kit also has the one hour charger instead of the better 30 minute charger. That said, as long as you know what you are getting, the tools are still good, and still a decent value for the money, especially if you don't care about the missing features. Just be aware of why it is cheaper and why it is on sale. The new Roybi drill is more compact than this one, with the chuck much closer to the grip, and has a light on the base to shine where you are drilling. This one has no light at all. The new driver has a one-handed chuck that spits out the bit when you pull it, and stays released until you insert the next bit. it also has 3 lights around the front, where this one has none.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014