• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not 2006 prices but I'm tired of looking all over and I'm not camping at Wal-Mart to maybe possibly get 2 boxes.

Sellier & Bellot 9mm Brass FMJ Ammo 1000Rds

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Jeezus never thought I'd see the day when 40 cents a round was a hot deal...

Not hot at all. Hell, you can get 7.62x39 for $100 less. Enough with the freak outs.

ew2x4 said:   Not hot at all. Hell, you can get 7.62x39 for $100 less. Enough with the freak outs.

I took your advice and bought some 7.62 rounds - you're right, they're cheaper.. but I can't get the chamber to close on my 9mm pistol with these bullets. Tried WD-40 but still no luck.

Is there some special adapter I need?

I just bought 250 rounds of Remington UMC FMJ 9mm at Bass Pro for $69.99 (retail local in-store). Not a great deal but certainly much hotter than this at about $0.28 per round.

This is only a hot deal if you are desperate for ammo right now. If people would just calm down and say "hell no!" to these ridiculous prices ... ammo prices would fall back to their norm in a week.

.395 per round for 9mm. I expected that kind of price for .38/.375/.40 but not 9mm! Is .40 per round for 9mm going to be the norm now?

Think I'll wait

Good deal for 2013- green for OP. As for the nicompoop who suggested buying AK ammo to put in my 9mm because it's cheaper, yeah about that....

You guys have some serious reading comprehension issues if you think I was suggesting to buy 7.62 to use in a 9mm. This is a bad deal. Quit feeding the craze.

Just say NO to buying AMMO right now...for the greater good!

TheTrain said:   I just bought 250 rounds of Remington UMC FMJ 9mm at Bass Pro for $69.99 (retail local in-store). Not a great deal but certainly much hotter than this at about $0.28 per round.

Bass Pro been out of 9mm for months!
So if you want 9mm NOW, ya gotta pay what they are asking NOW or 'NO SOUP FOR YOU!'

ew2x4 said:   You guys have some serious reading comprehension issues if you think I was suggesting to buy 7.62 to use in a 9mm. This is a bad deal. Quit feeding the craze.
...it was a joke...

BlurryEyed said:   Just say NO to buying AMMO right now...for the greater good!Then what do I use at the range? Harsh language?

coolbreeze said:   ew2x4 said:   You guys have some serious reading comprehension issues if you think I was suggesting to buy 7.62 to use in a 9mm. This is a bad deal. Quit feeding the craze.
...it was a joke...


The first one obviously was. The second one has some issues to work through.

Bass Pro does get some in from time to time, I just bought it from them last week but you have to go to the store and ask for it, can't get it online and you can't call the store to find out if they have it in stock (they wont tell you).

I bought 250rds and they had another 9 boxes of 250 rnds.

These CRAZY prices are what people get for not stocking up on ammo before the election.

Still not sure why in-stock becomes a hot deal here.

Buy more than 50 rounds close to the border with Mexico and the dealer takes your life history now.

Ammos seems to be coming back into supply, although at high prices. But pricing is not able to ignore the laws of supply and demand, the prices will come down, and I suspect they'll settle at around 10 - 15% over the pre shortage price levels. But then I could be wrong.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014