• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just found 3M Eureka RR vacuum bags online at Lowe's for $4 (50% off) and ordered a couple of packs. This is the best deal I've seen for these. There is a newer "model" ($7.99) but I don't see much of a difference other than the packaging. Expires 12/31/2013.

Lowe's 3M Eureka RR vacuum bags $4

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

3M Type RR Premium Bags
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Changed the store in your link to my local store and showed the $4 price. I'll stop by and hopefully they'll have them in stock.

Edit: n/m, just ordered for in-store pickup.

If you go with Lowe's don't forget 5% CashBack via Discover / Citi platinum or FatCash

I found these bags made by a different company for less $ / bag on Amazon but haven't used this brand before. Reviews look promising.

Microlined Eureka Style RR bags

Thanks for sharing, OP.

Sorry to go a little off topic, but does anyone know a reliable source of the HEPA bags for the Hoover Wind Tunnel 2?

The bags are marked 'W2' and are fabric, not thin paper, type bags.

Any info would probably help a lot of people since the Hoover Wind Tunnel 2 was either the 1st or 2nd best selling model Hoover has ever had.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014