• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don't usually post items for Kohl's, so please forgive me for not being familiar with a standardized method for this... (I also promise this should be my last Kohl's thread for a while. It's just that I think this item is also decent...)

Discount itself is okay (oringally $6, I think), but for $2 in various colors, this kind of towel is very convenient for a variety of purposes.

Anyway, the item is...

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-131778/the-big-one-solid-washcloth.jsp

This The Big One washcloth is completely classic. When it comes to value, think BIG. Count on comfort and quality using this cotton washcloth. In multi.
Decorative dobby border lends a timeless look.
Reinforced edges prevent fraying.
Cotton construction ensures superior softness.
Details:
13" x 13"
Cotton
Machine wash
Imported

Shipping is $5.95 unless a person purchases at least 26 of them... (for a min purchase of $50 for free shipping)

Also, coupons might be able to save some more...

Thank you for reading and I apologize if this is a repost.

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

The Big OneĀ® Solid Washcloth
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is not a thread crap, it's a product crap. We bought a whole set of these last month when they were on sale because the colors were nice in the ad. I've never seen a lousier set of towels and wash cloths. If held up to the light you can see right through them, they're that thin. And rough. Even at $2 I couldn't find a use for them, even for the car. WalMart & Kmart stuff is better. Although it didn't cost anything for shipping, returning them to the store 25 miles away did.

Thanks. Good to know.

MrWizzard said:   Although it didn't cost anything for shipping, returning them to the store 25 miles away did.FYI

Kohl's is proud to offer our "No Questions Asked - Hassle Free" return policy for all purchases. We do not have a time restriction on returns.

No need to make a special trip for return.

If you have a Kohl's Card:

Save 30% w/ promo code SAVEBIG30 (Kohls Cardholders only) and receive $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend. You also get free shipping with stackable coupon code free4mvc

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.