• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SanDisk SDSDQUI-064G-A11 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10/UHS-I Flash Memory Card @ Rakuten.com Shopping (formerly Buy.com) - $35.00 after Coupon

Free Shipping!

Coupons
WEEKEND15 - $15 off

Also Available:

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

SanDisk SDSDQUI-064G-A11 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10/UHS-I Flash Memory Card
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
How do you check device compatibility? The manual doesn't say anything about it. Is there any user-generated resource ... (more)

naas (Jun. 12, 2013 @ 10:36a) |

no longer valid

MeeshEddie (Jun. 17, 2013 @ 12:52a) |

Tired it didn't work so didn't buy lame ... boo

alexrodninja (Jun. 22, 2013 @ 11:46p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Require to spend minimum $50 to get $15 off. But this SD card is for $49.94 and $49.95.

There is one listed for $50.00 even here is the link SanDisk

I ordered from Adorama...found cheap filler with free shipping to add to order...35.94 total price.

what filler did you use?

I have gone through 3 of these, in 2 different devices (Samsung Phones).

They just randomly fail and show their capacity as 31/32MB - In every device you put them in.

Now the Sandisk RMA process isn't so bad, and they pay for return shipping, just be weary about how often cards guys fail. Google is your friend.

You've been warned, backup your stuff on these cards.

ok.... thanks for help with the filler I did find one... lol...anyway csn the coupon be used one anything over 50? does it have a usage limit?

Mr0ffic3r said:   I have gone through 3 of these, in 2 different devices (Samsung Phones).

They just randomly fail and show their capacity as 31/32MB - In every device you put them in.

Now the Sandisk RMA process isn't so bad, and they pay for return shipping, just be weary about how often cards guys fail. Google is your friend.

You've been warned, backup your stuff on these cards.

+1

mastav said:   ok.... thanks for help with the filler I did find one... lol...anyway csn the coupon be used one anything over 50? does it have a usage limit?
Not clear which filler did you use?

MothersNghtmare said:   There is one listed for $50.00 even here is the link SanDisk
It can no longer be found?

be careful with Rakuten, lots of credit card fraud reports

i used this lol.... for no aparent reason other than free shipping and sub 1 buck... http://www.rakuten.com/prod/blackberry-smartphone-skin-smartphon...

Any ideas for a filler to get over $50? the card is 49.94

brettdoyle said:   Any ideas for a filler to get over $50? the card is 49.94
I just bought one by adding a microUSB to USB adapter for $2.04 that I might need anyway.

Here is a package of screws for $1.42

http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=225303233

brettdoyle said:   Here is a package of screws for $1.42

http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=225303233

"Sorry, this product is no longer sold at the Rakuten.com website"

If you copypaste the link it works fine. FW is adding a & at the end for some reason

I added this as a filler item:
(SKU 210988297) Dreamgear Dg360-1703 Xbox 360(tm) Ac Cable
(It was 28 cents with free shipping.)

IgorSkovoroda said:   I added this as a filler item:
(SKU 210988297) Dreamgear Dg360-1703 Xbox 360(tm) Ac Cable
(It was 28 cents with free shipping.)

This is a good one!

in for 1 using the $0.28 filler Thanks OP

be sure to check your device compatibility this is an sdXc card, not an sdHc card

+1

How do you check device compatibility? The manual doesn't say anything about it. Is there any user-generated resource for this kind of info?

-new to smartphones

no longer valid

Tired it didn't work so didn't buy lame ... boo

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014