Voting History
rated:
Burger King, Buy $20 Gift Card get $5 Gift Card 4 Free

http://www.bk.com/en/us/crowncard/index.html

Member Summary

Burger King (25.11kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

For Mother's Day, BK had same deal. Bought one but my local BK stores wouldn't accept eGift card numbers. I still haven't been able to use it.

I love BK and I go there enough that this deal would be something I would go for - but based these comments I will pass as that that would drive me absolutely crazy!!
docjoo said:   For Mother's Day, BK had same deal. Bought one but my local BK stores wouldn't accept eGift card numbers. I still haven't been able to use it.

docjoo said:   For Mother's Day, BK had same deal. Bought one but my local BK stores wouldn't accept eGift card numbers. I still haven't been able to use it.

There is no reason they could not take it, if only for customer satisfaction.

The store manager can work wonders, they should rather do that than have you contact BK direct.

yesidonoitall said:   docjoo said:   For Mother's Day, BK had same deal. Bought one but my local BK stores wouldn't accept eGift card numbers. I still haven't been able to use it.

There is no reason they could not take it, if only for customer satisfaction.

The store manager can work wonders, they should rather do that than have you contact BK direct.

It has been an ongoing problem with various gift certificates/gift cards. I ended up mailing some to corporate a couple of years ago and got a check for the proceeds.

maddybeagle said:   It has been an ongoing problem with various gift certificates/gift cards. I ended up mailing some to corporate a couple of years ago and got a check for the proceeds.I had the same problem with the Mother's day e-gift cards, I called corporate and they ended up combining the two onto one plastic GC and mailing it to me (which I used today).

I haven't go to Bk for long time. Maybe this is good timing to go there.

Does the eGift Card you get in your e-mail for $5 have any expiration date printed on it?

Their website isn't processing any of my credit cards right now 9PM EST, will try again tomorrow.

MrVietnam said:   Does the eGift Card you get in your e-mail for $5 have any expiration date printed on it?
Nope.

Nah..not working...

I also have had issues, but I've used it enough now that I talk the employee through the process. However, I'm not going to do it again.

It's not secure for ordering. no https: Unbelievable that Burger King will not fix this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014