• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Time for some fun shopping @ drugstore.com again!

Important note: drugstore.com ALWAYS calculates their promos from the pre-coupon value. So, if you really want to make the best of you shopping cart, use a pen and paper and keep track of the pre-coupon prices of your items.

For this deal we'll use:
1) $5 off $30 / $10 off $50 for "new" customers.
2) $5 off $20 Unilever.
3) $5 off $15 P&G (haircare).

So even before stacking any coupons, we're @ $35 worth of products ($15 P&G + $20 Unilever) for $20. That's a nice deal... But...

When you click on the links (2 and 3) below, you'll notice a line which states "Click HERE to see more great savings..." Click it, it will take you to other coupons that stack with those products.

After the main "deal" links, I'll add a few "filler" items to use if you've reached $40 and would like to take advantage of the $10 off $50.

TWO more important notes:
1) After adding items to cart, enter your zip-code in cart and click "get estimate" to see $15 (or $20) discount below your subtotal.
2) Many times drugstore.com will make a pre-authorization for the entire amount (without the additional discounts). This is normal! Correct amount gets charged when the pre-authorization is replaced by an actual charge.

~~~~~~~~~
LINKS:

1) FW affiliate link for $5 off $30 / $10 off $50.

2) $5 Unilever.

3) $5 P&G.

~~~~~~~~~
OTHER LINKS:
(Items with a high coupon/price ratio {Pre-Coupon --> Post Coupon})

* If you're slightly short of $15 P&G, consider the Vidal Sassoon Hair Spray {$2 --> $1}.

* If you're slightly short of $20 Unilever, consider the knorr Sides {$2 --> $1}.

If you're slightly short of $50, consider one or more of the following (sorted by pre-coupon value):
* 4 Old-spice deodorants. (Click both coupon checkboxes and add 2 to cart: Fresh scent --- Original scent --- Pure Sport scent.) {$10.98 --> $6.98}
* Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant: (Click here, then Click here and add ($8.49) to cart.) {$8.49 --> $4.49}
* 3 Sure deodorants. (Click here, then Click here and add 3 (THREE) DIFFERENT ($2.39) to cart.) {$7.17 --> $3.78}
* Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Battery Toothbrush {$6.49 --> $3.49}
* 2 CoverGirl items (Scroll towards end and add 2 $2.39 items to cart) {$4.78 --> $1.78}
* Gillette Fusion ProGlide Irritation Defense Shave Gel. {$3.89 --> $1.89}
* 2 Olay Bars. (Click $2 coupon and add 2 to cart) {$2.98 --> $0.98}.

Member Summary

$50 of products for ~$15 shipped
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FW affiliate link no good for me. Sorry

Thanks for your interest in this special offer.

This offer, however, is available only to households that have not previously purchased non-prescription items through drugstore.com. Our records show that your household has already placed a non-prescription order.

Try a different internet browser or clearing your cookies. I used a different browser and it's working fine.

Hmm.. created new account, I get nothing at $30 and "Get additional $5 off your drugstore.com order of $50 or more! " at $50.. even though the page says $10 off $50.. frustrating

rj888 said:   Hmm.. created new account, I get nothing at $30 and "Get additional $5 off your drugstore.com order of $50 or more! " at $50.. even though the page says $10 off $50.. frustrating

same here.

i've never bought anything from drugstore.com b4 and would love to buy $50 worth of products for $15. however, with op's post, i'm totally lost. i really have no idea in how to work with all op's links to get it to work.

rj888 said:   Hmm.. created new account, I get nothing at $30 and "Get additional $5 off your drugstore.com order of $50 or more! " at $50.. even though the page says $10 off $50.. frustrating
bendakaya said:   same here.

You'll notice two lines in the shopping cart page. One that says $5 off $30 and ANOTHER that says $5 off $50. If you maxed on the savings in the op, you should have a $20 discount in your cart.

If you're still having trouble, post a screenshot of your cart. Someone will be sure to help you out.

linrick said:   i've never bought anything from drugstore.com b4 and would love to buy $50 worth of products for $15. however, with op's post, i'm totally lost. i really have no idea in how to work with all op's links to get it to work.

It's not that difficult.

1. Click link 1.
  2. Then click link 2, and click the "Savings" link to go to coupons. Add $20 (pre-coupon) of products to cart.
  3. Then click link 2, and click the "Savings" link to go to coupons. Add $15 (pre-coupon) of products to cart.
  4. Calculate the pre-coupon prices of the items you added to cart, and note how far you are from $50.
  5. Look at the "Other Links" towards the end of the op, and add an item or two to help you reach $50.

Post a screenshot of your cart when you're done .

HTH,

bittul.

drugstore.com SS
Disclaimer
can't get any new customer discount, although I got a welcome email in response to creating new account.

haven't placed the order yet, as a result.

Can anyone see why? My order is clearly more than $30, and precoupon more than $50.

Thanx

Looks like new customer offers from Drugstore are not there anymore, also free shipping minimum is now $35

also now a days. more and more items not eligible for Shoprunner

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014