• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Flexible GearWrench set's Metric and standard $29.99(reg $89.99) at NAPA order by 6/10 and ship to store and save extra 10%
http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Result.aspx?N=0&Ntk=P_Promotio...

Member Summary

GearWrench (2.48kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

See $59.00 in Salem, OR

JoeHuang said:   See $59.00 in Salem, OR
Still shows $29.99 here in Texas?

$106.xx for store pickup; $89.99 + S/H for "Buy It Online".

These are really nice wrenches. I have a metric set and would order the standard set, but I hardly ever use standard anymore.

$29.99 here. Wish I had the money, I'd love a set of these. I have them in the non-flexible version and they're great.

Good deal!!

The flexible ones work great- highly recommend at this price.

Look in the weekly flyer.
That's where I seen them for $29

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   $106.xx for store pickup; $89.99 + S/H for "Buy It Online".A store in the next county is showing $29.99 in-store. Maybe it's regional???

Just found out that it has to be in store to get the $29.99 deal, Online order goes up to $89.99!

Reserved both sets online yesterday and paid when I picked them up today.
Took them home and suggested to the wife that she give them to me for Father's Day.

Must be picked up at store by June 15 or price jumps back up to $89.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014