• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless discounts that earn Up to $75.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Verizon Fios Triple Play
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www22.verizon.com/home/MLP/OnlineBW1.html?x1=TPC&CMP=

House cannot already be wired for FIOS. If it is, you only get $35/off per month. If you want to switch back, I would just get the month to month. I really wish they would match prices to Optimum. Optimum's pricing is just too aggressive to switch back to Fios.

Lots of variables in these packages. One must pay attention. This one gives you FIOS Prime HD, which is not that great, and only 15/5 Internet, which is really not that great. My new 2-year agreement gives me Extreme HD (many, many more channels, including news and sports, which are important to me, that aren't in the "Prime" package) and 50/25 Quantum internet. I didn't get a Visa prepaid card, but they gave me plenty of other incentives as a "valued customer." Not saying the price isn't right here, but just pay attention to the specs, cause you'll be stuck with them for the duration of the deal.

Might be a good deal now, but dont get sucked in. Your rate will likely double in 2 years.

My triple play:
Rooftop antenna, $0 monthly fee
Phone service, ooma, $3.50 monthly
Internet, $55 monthly
Total monthly $58.50

+1
or consider this
Dish Dual DVR + Welcome Package $9.99
TWC 15/5 internet 36.01
OOMA $0

Total Triple Play $46.00 including taxes
Love my triple play

hokeydays said:   Might be a good deal now, but dont get sucked in. Your rate will likely double in 2 years.

My triple play:
Internet, $55 monthly
Total monthly $58.50

you don't have to continue after two years. not sucked into anything.

hokeydays said:   Might be a good deal now, but dont get sucked in. Your rate will likely double in 2 years.

My triple play:
Internet, $55 monthly
Total monthly $58.50

My condolences for having to pay the monthly fee/taxes for Ooma...that's gotta sting

I looked into the deal and was $127 for everything first yr. then goes up to $167 for the second yr. you are locked into. They don't tell you that part on the phone. Optimum pulled the same crap.

dont forget the extra gift card for fifty dollars for new fios customers.

can you please post the link for extra 50$ for fios.

netesh said:   +1
or consider this
Dish Dual DVR + Welcome Package $9.99
TWC 15/5 internet 36.01
OOMA $0

Total Triple Play $46.00 including taxes
Love my triple play

Dish welcome package is $19.99, not $9.99!! ...and definitely not worth the 20 bucks.

I have had FIOS for about 6 years since it came out and it is awesome. I hate Verizon, but they did this right. I have TV and quantum internet with 1 HDDVR, and 1 standard receiver. My bill with taxes is 100.82 month. Every couple years they try to raise it by $10 and i call them and tell them i only want to pay $89 and they change it back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014