• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
if your late doing your taxes, get the H&R Block at Home 2012 Deluxe+State tax software for only $40.30 from WalMart or go to www.walmart.com/ip/h-r-block-at-home-2012-deluxe-state/22573623?... to get this with free site to store shipping.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

H&R Block at Home 2012 Tax Software (20.75kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I posted this because I'm late, but better late than never.

me too. it's necessary.

Post on Craigslist and try to buy someone's used copy. I sold mine in April right before April 15, after I finished and filed. The 2012 software is mostly worthless now so you can probably buy it for a song. I think I sold mine for $10 (paid $20).

ahallfatwallett said:   Post on Craigslist and try to buy someone's used copy. I sold mine in April right before April 15, after I finished and filed. The 2012 software is mostly worthless now so you can probably buy it for a song. I think I sold mine for $10 (paid $20).

Yeah, this seems like a good idea. $40 seems awfully expensive. You could routinely get it in the $25 range prior to tax day.

Or...buy it at Amazon for $1.95 + $3.99 shipping.

Link...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014