• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is one for the crapper. At my Home Depot that had in their plumbing clearance shelf along the back wall of the store solid oak 17" round toilet seats marked down to $4.88. There were at least 20 of them. They were made in Taiwan so the quality is not the best. They have zinc plated rust proof hinges, so they say. The model on the box is 367909, and the Home Depot upc is 845587045415. I looked it up on the Internet at the Home Depot site for the store and I could not even find it. Guess I should have written down the sku. Check it out if your at HD and you feel the urge.

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Oak 17" round toilet seat
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This seat is terrible. If it gets wet (which it will with a house full of boys) it starts to peel. It is a piece of crap...pun intended.

Teach them to sit. More hygienic.

aarzi said:   Teach them to sit. More hygienic.

Teach them to sit? It will never happen.

I looked carefully at the one I bought. It is all solid wood. It is not the same as the one here in the attached photo above. It is a Glacier Bay product. So I do not anticipate much peeling, but just a lot of wear. It is also a lot warmer to sit on than a plastic seat. This is a real aid do us butt deficient men on those cold winter mornings.

kingdoodler said:   aarzi said:   Teach them to sit. More hygienic.

Only if the teacher lacks skills. In half the world, they sit. They have learned it well, and they execute it well.

aarzi said:   kingdoodler said:   aarzi said:   Teach them to sit. More hygienic.

Only if the teacher lacks skills. In half the world, they sit. They have learned it well, and they execute it well.

In America men stand when they wizzzzz.

aarzi said:   kingdoodler said:   aarzi said:   Teach them to sit. More hygienic.

And half the world is considered to be 3rd world.

By whom? By us Americans? In every thing they do? Do they not have any redeeming qualities? Nothing that we can learn from? Are we really that arrogant?

Lets avoid a cultural debate. Please keep the conversation relevant to the deal.

Am I the only one noticing the color to perfectly match the color of you know what?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014