WENDY'S KIDS MEAL $1.99 AFTER 4 P.M.

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to Wendy's for that quick meal on the go at an economical price if you don't have time to make dinner for the kids. GET THE WENDY'S KIDS MEAL for only $1.99 after 4p.m.

Member Summary

WENDY'S KIDS MEAL
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you want one for yourself, buy one through drive-thru.

If you want free soda refills on the super small size cup, and have no shame, sit inside.

RedCelicaGT said:   If you want one for yourself, buy one through drive-thru.

If you want free soda refills on the super small size cup, and have no shame, sit inside.
Hmm. Would they really deny the deal to adults with no kids? Also, I don't think anyone here has to worry about having, what did you call it? "Shame"?

knickdigger said:   RedCelicaGT said:   If you want one for yourself, buy one through drive-thru.

Hmm. Would they really deny the deal to adults with no kids? Also, I don't think anyone here has to worry about having, what did you call it? "Shame"?
Well the shame comes from having to pass that tiny cup over the counter and ask for a refill, over and over again, as a lot of Wendy's don't have self serve drink areas.

Wendy's usually has good toys and decent meals for kids. We only get fast food four or five times a year. Having more than two kids makes $4.85 kid meals a cost prohibitive option.

Though Wendy's is less than a mile from us we never go there unless they have a kids meal deal like this. There are a few McDonald's that have $1.89 kids meals Monday or Wednesday evenings in our region, they are 15 miles away so if I am working out there late in the day we might get Micky D's a few times a year.

Every once in a while Wendy's does this $1.99 kid's meal deal but they don't advertise it on their windows and sometimes you have to get the manager to correct what the register rings up.

Thanks for getting the word out hope it lasts a while.

Love it!!!

Love it!!!

Anybody know when this expires?

Gethome said:   Though Wendy's is less than a mile from us we never go there unless they have a kids meal deal like this. There are a few McDonald's that have $1.89 kids meals Monday or Wednesday evenings in our region, they are 15 miles away so if I am working out there late in the day we might get Micky D's a few times a year.

I hope you're driving a hybrid or electric vehocle, otherwise that extra 28-29 miles is costing you a gallon or 2 of gas at let's say $3.50 a gallon. Those McDonald's meals just got a lot more expensive...

RedCelicaGT said:   If you want one for yourself, buy one through drive-thru.

"Shame" on you for not being "proud" of saving money. How can you call yourself a fatwalleter?

fallonjp said:   Gethome said:   they are 15 miles away so if I am working out there late in the day we might get Micky D's a few times a year.I hope you're driving a hybrid or electric vehocle, otherwise that extra 28-29 miles is costing you a gallon or 2 of gas at let's say $3.50 a gallon. Those McDonald's meals just got a lot more expensive...missed this part did you...

fallonjp said:   Gethome said:   Though Wendy's is less than a mile from us we never go there unless they have a kids meal deal like this. There are a few McDonald's that have $1.89 kids meals Monday or Wednesday evenings in our region, they are 15 miles away so if I am working out there late in the day we might get Micky D's a few times a year.

I hope you're driving a hybrid or electric vehocle, otherwise that extra 28-29 miles is costing you a gallon or 2 of gas at let's say $3.50 a gallon. Those McDonald's meals just got a lot more expensive...

As I said it is only when I am already working in those areas that it becomes an option. I'm glad we don't have inflation, otherwise things would be a whole lot worse.

It's been quite awhile since I've visited a Wendy's (maybe 5-6 years) but now that I have little ones I might have to stop and check out the kid's meals there. When I follow this link (Wendy's kid's meals) it shows me all the items on the Wendy's kid's meal line-up, but are the two varieties of frosty's (vanilla & chocolate)included in the kid's meal, or are they an added cost? Does Wendy's consider a complete kid's meal something like burger/chicken wrap/nuggets, plus fries/apple slices, plus drink? I know I can go to my local Wendy's to find out for myself, but maybe someone can enlighten me here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014