• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AMEX Offers (those that show up on your account online or through social media) is offering a $50 statement credit on a $250 or higher on a Travelocity Hotel purchase (must be Goodbuy or Top Secret hotel to qualify). Combine that with FW 10% CashBack to make the deal sweeter.

Travelocity
See Travelocity promo codes that earn Up to 6.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Travelocity
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So, where is that deal posted. i.e., what coupon code do you need? The closest thing I found is a points scheme if you apply for the Travelocity American Express Card https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=18... Through Barclay Bank, no less? What am I missing? Is this "deal" related to the Twitter deal: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/dealswelike/2013/05/24/an-american...

flagrandpa said:   AMEX is offering a $50 statement credit on a $250 or higher on a Travelocity Hotel purchase (must be Goodbuy or Top Secret hotel to qualify). Combine that with FW 10% CashBack to make the deal sweeter.

Where? How? When?

This is through AMEX Offers. I was offered $50 off of $200 spend at Travelocity. If you have an AMEX card, log in and scroll to the bottom and click offers for you. I was given the offer on my Blue Sky, but not my Starwood card.

I just saw this on AMEX Sync on Facebook, actually a better than OP is showing since it's $50 off $200

Offer Terms:
To redeem, select hotel only option at
Travelocity.com. Only valid for GoodBuy or Top
Secret Hotel purchases of $200 or more made
at Travelocity.com. You will not earn statement
credit if you book hotel as part of a vacation
package or pay for hotel stay directly with the
hotel property. Enrollment for the offer is
limited. Limit 1 statement credit per Card
across all American Express offer channels.
Statement credit will appear on your billing
statement within 8 weeks after American
Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note
that American Express may not receive
information about your qualifying purchase from
the merchant until all of the items from your
qualifying purchase have been provided or
shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is
returned/cancelled. If American Express does
not receive information that identifies your
transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will
not receive the statement credit. For example,
your transaction will not qualify if it is not made
directly with the merchant. In addition, in most
cases, you will not receive the statement credit
if your transaction is made with an electronic
wallet or through a third party or if the merchant

10% FW CashBack is not available for top secret. So, it has to be good buy to get both the benefits.

I see Top Secret Hotels and the regular hotel list but where do I find the "GoodBuy Hotels"?

Edit: I see when you search for two people it says "GoodBuy" but on the page once you click the hotel it doesn't mention it anywhere. Kind of weird.

About to book a hotel, but it only comes out to $180 with taxes. Do you think if I add $20 in "Donate to The Conservation Fund to Offset Your Trip" to get it over $200, that'd qualify? Or are they just looking at hotel booking price?

so you'll give away $20 to save $50 which will net you $30.
why not look for a slightly better room?

trying to stay with SPG in Singapore, plat benefits gets me free breakfast. so it's either the Sheraton (cheap), or the St Regis or W at double the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.