• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Chose Seller1ON1 as Seller (they are listed as seller twice, once with Free Shipping and once with Fulfillment through Amazon. Chose Free Shipping - Unless of course you have Prime).

Final Price: $5.09 + Free Shipping.

Various Color options available

http://www.amazon.com/Chromo-Inc-Mesh-Stylus-Fathers/dp/B008UC7L...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: If buying this, you can also get the Mini Bluetooth Ultra Portable Speaker in Alloy Steel Housing with Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Works with any Bluetooth enabled Tablet, PC, Laptop and Smartphone - iPod, iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Android, Nokia, HTC and Blackberry Devices - Black for $15 + FREE SHIPPING.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Mesh Stylus Gift Set
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bought from seller1on1 for the "Precision Touch" branded stylus on Amazon and these guys sent me a counterfeit stylus without the retail packaging and totally cheaply made materials.

I had to file a complaint with Amazon to actually get these guys to give me money back.

STAY AWAY! No Bueno .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014