• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FIRST: Copy/Paste this link to activate 10% off. "http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795"
(Note: Might need to copy/paste again after adding to cart. Also note that link seems to sometimes work only once per account...)

THEN: Click link and scroll towards end.
http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=oldspice1june13&trx...

Add the Old Spice High Endurance - High Endurance Bar Soap, Twin Pack, Pure Sport - 1 ea to cart.
Final in cart = $0.79 + FS w/Shoprunner

Or a 6-pack ($4.39), for $2.95 + FS w/Shoprunner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also available is the Deodorants. Add ONE of the $2.39 to cart.
Final in cart = $1.15 + FS w/Shoprunner.

Member Summary

High Endurance Bar Soap
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

also Deodorant
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Op
total w/CA tax $0.85 for the soap

My first thought, why would a bar of soap need high endurance?... then, maybe I should pick up a few bars for my teen age sons.

The 10% off is once per household.

Sorry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your interest in this special offer.

We're sorry, but this offer is limited to once per household, and has already been redeemed. The offer may have been used by you, or someone in your household in a previous order.

The once-per-household rule applies even if you have more than one drugstore.com account. To find out more about the rules for using special offers

bittul I appreciate your posting these deals.

I added the deo for $2.39 & it still remains at $2.39. How do I get it to $1.15. The 6-bar soap though changed to $2.95 when added to cart

BTW dont forget to use shop discover for additional 10% CashBack

megaskon said:   I added the deo for $2.39 & it still remains at $2.39. How do I get it to $1.15. The 6-bar soap though changed to $2.95 when added to cart
The $1 off will apply to ONE item only. The Deo will drop to $1.39 if you remove the 6-bar pack of soap from your cart.
And the $1.39 would be $1.15 if you first activate the 10% off, then add to cart.
HTH,
bittul

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014