• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 52 weeks of the Washington Post Sunday Paper delivered for only $26 for the year. Also, some have reported getting an offer to add the daily paper for a year with no additional charge, so that would be 52 weeks of the daily and Sunday paper for $26. This is a great deal! Act fast only 2 days left!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/644298-52-weeks-of-sunday-was...

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial coupons that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Washington Post
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why would I, in Atlanta, want or need this paper? Is there something there I don't know about or is this merely like geting a regular old paper from another city, like the NY times?

It specifies only people in the Post's delivery area (DC, Northern VA, Maryland suburbs, most likely). I'm in Richmond and not included.

It's a quality paper and worth reading--but unless you're in that area, the deal is not going to work for you.

https://www.wpsubscribe.com/livingsocialeligibility/

KMCHERRY said:   It specifies only people in the Post's delivery area (DC, Northern VA, Maryland suburbs, most likely). I'm in Richmond and not included.

It's a quality paper and worth reading--but unless you're in that area, the deal is not going to work for you.

https://www.wpsubscribe.com/livingsocialeligibility/


They will deliver here but their Sunday inserts are halved and their TV guide doesn't have our Maryland listings - only DC. What's the point of a Sunday paper without the good stuff.

Besides U.S. papers don't break news anymore, if you want News on the U.S. you need to go to the U.K. news breakers. Wapo and NYT only pick up the scraps left over by real journalists.

Who cares about journalism??.... It's great for people who coupon... inserts come with full set

cliffjumper said:   Who cares about journalism??.... It's great for people who coupon... inserts come with full set

In our delivery area it didn't.

There were more coupons in the newsstand edition. Many of the coupons in either were not applicable to our local stores even if they were coupons for the same chain of stores. Wapo circulation knew about this and said that that is just the way it is.

Good for those inside the Beltway, not so much once you get 10 or more miles away.

zapy said:   Why would I, in Atlanta, want or need this paper? Is there something there I don't know about or is this merely like geting a regular old paper from another city, like the NY times?

fishwrap

FYI the washington post paywall is going up this month, and this subscription gives you full access, much cheaper then paying for online only access and you get the coupons if you need them.

plums said:   FYI the washington post paywall is going up this month, and this subscription gives you full access, much cheaper then paying for online only access and you get the coupons if you need them.
How do you get all the coupons with paywall?

FYI, if you can get in on this deal and you can get the coupon inserts, this is a great deal. The coupons itself will more than pay for the $.50 cost/paper.

The lowest price I ever seen. Was about to subscribe at 0.79 a week. This deal is much better. Thanks.

I was going to get this for my mom because she loves the inserts but she moved out of the area and you have to be in the area However Green for the Deal. It is a great Deal!!!

I got the offer to add the daily paper at no additional charge. There is also a promotional code FATHERSDAY that gives another 25% off.

What's a Sunday paper?? Is that like Google News printed out and thrown in your bushes for 50 cents a week?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014