• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell UltraSharp U2913WM 29" Ultra-Wide Monitor with 3 Yr Warranty @ Dell Consumer - $479.00 after Coupon
Compare at $629.94
Free Shipping!

Coupons
FNR?FNNWG4T1FD - $150 off
W7HWC5Q9S4V6VH - $70 off

**Stack both coupons for full discount

Specs:

• Resolution 2560x1080
  • Aspect Ratio: 21:9
  • Panel Type: AH-IPS
  • Viewing Angles: 178 H / 178 V
  • Response Time 8ms G2G
  • Refresh: 60Hz
  • Connections:
    • HDMI
    • VGA
    • DVI
    • DisplayPort
    • Mini DisplayPort
    • USB 3.0

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Dell UltraSharp U2913WM 29" Ultra-Wide Monitor with 3 Yr Warranty
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

1080 vertical lines seems like a shame at 29", solid price on that size of monitor but it's not for me

leprechanmonkie said:   1080 vertical lines seems like a shame at 29", solid price on that size of monitor but it's not for me

its not a very high monitor since its ultrawide. height is similar to a 23" IIRC. the UW is good for business.

this seems interesting.. anyone have one?

I use 2 24" monitors now, would this be a good replacement? Is it too.. flat? ie are you looking at the sides of the screen at an angle?

jumbles said:   this seems interesting.. anyone have one?

I use 2 24" monitors now, would this be a good replacement? Is it too.. flat? ie are you looking at the sides of the screen at an angle?

I have one at work and like it. I did use 2 x 24" before, but find this easier to work with.
Especially with if you do programming (pin the ide to the left and browser to the right)
or a lot of Excel/text editing, the wideness helps.

The height of this thing is very low, but maybe its kind of ok as we scan from left to right
more than top to bottom.

I wish I tried non-wide 30" versions to give a comparison

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014