• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BestBuy is now taking pre-orders for the PS4 and XBOX One. See links below.

Playstation 4

BestBuy PS4 Pre-Order

XBOX One

BestBuy XBOX One Pre-Order

Thanks

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Xbox One
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Many different stores (Newegg, Amazon, GameStop, BB, etc.) have them for pre-order and all are still available to pre-order. No reason to have dozens and dozens of threads on each one.

Do you know, if you ship these, when do they get delivered?
Shows that in-store pick-up is Dec 31st.

Just posted it out there for those that didn't know and were interested. I didn't see any listings for BestBuy accepting pre-orders.

who cares if they are taking pre-orders. aren't the better deals when you get some extras included for the same cost? at the price point these are at, i really doubt all stores shelves will be empty.

MeIsCheap said:   who cares if they are taking pre-orders. aren't the better deals when you get some extras included for the same cost? at the price point these are at, i really doubt all stores shelves will be empty.

Agreed. The only very minor YMMV "deal" so far is saving 5% if you have a Target Redcard and order thru them.

'Cause those Xbones will be flying off the shelves!

[/sarcasm]

I don't know why this gets red while the Amazon pre-order is all green.

If the store pickup works, this is actually a pretty good deal because you can get your item the same day.

You know, everyone knows Microsoft is stupid and lazy. They couldn't even come up for a name for the Xbox so they left it as the code name, Xbox.

Now they come out with a brand new console and again are too lazy to come up with a name so they steal some stupidity from HTC who has had HTC One X, V, S, and Plus out and then came out with a new phone and called it HTC One. Wouldn't you think a HTC One Plus is better and newer?

So now we have XBox One. Probably took MS 2 months and a committee of 12 people to come up with that name.

Lvscott said:   You know, everyone knows Microsoft is stupid and lazy. They couldn't even come up for a name for the Xbox so they left it as the code name, Xbox.

Now they come out with a brand new console and again are too lazy to come up with a name so they steal some stupidity from HTC who has had HTC One X, V, S, and Plus out and then came out with a new phone and called it HTC One. Wouldn't you think a HTC One Plus is better and newer?

So now we have XBox One. Probably took MS 2 months and a committee of 12 people to come up with that name.

I think I can answer that. HTC's North America marketing office is in Seattle, which is also where MS HQ is. HTC actually hired a lot of Microsoft's ex-employees. It's no surprise these two companies share the same lame marketing idea.

Passing on this "next gen" where the console makers think they can take away features that we expect in place of the same old... May never look back. And I thought some pundits' prediction of death of the console was over exaggeration, guess they were more prescient than I gave them credit for.

P.S. Halo heads need not apply here.

freejunkmail said:   I don't know why this gets red while the Amazon pre-order is all green.

If the store pickup works, this is actually a pretty good deal because you can get your item the same day.

Tax

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that you an still preorder PS4 pick up at store on launch day? Surely they should have been sold out by the 12th at the latest. imho.

rendition said:   Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that you an still preorder PS4 pick up at store on launch day? Surely they should have been sold out by the 12th at the latest. imho.

Amazon just added a handful of launch day bundles also. Good for people like myself wanting to get one...bad for sleazy resellers.

These consoles should have a VCR eject button

You guys are dumb, obviously Amazon Launch Day PS4 with 2 day shipping is the best deal.
I got mine for $407 shipped to arrive on day of launch with no games. Since I am reselling, games are irrelevant since they never sell out. With Amazon you dont pay tax with is worth much more than 5% back or ebates on Best buy purchases whatever they are offering.

Zombie Hunter is exempt from the you guys are dumb comment.

Animalrob37 said:   You guys are dumb, obviously Amazon Launch Day PS4 with 2 day shipping is the best deal.
I got mine for $407 shipped to arrive on day of launch with no games. Since I am reselling, games are irrelevant since they never sell out. With Amazon you dont pay tax with is worth much more than 5% back or ebates on Best buy purchases whatever they are offering.

only if you live in a State where Amazon doesn't collect tax. several million people would disagree with you

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=46851...
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax: Arizona California Kansas Kentucky New York North Dakota Pennsylvania Texas Washington

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014