• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell (127.58kB)
Disclaimer
Form Factor-Small Form Factor
Video Features Hard Drive-80Gig Serial ATA
Video Features Hardware Included–New Standard USB Keyboard and Mouse
Video Features Memory-2048mb DDR2 Upgradeable to 4096MB
Video Features Networking-10/100/1000 internal network card
Video Features Optical Drive–DVD ROM
Video Features Ports–The Dell Optiplex 755 has all of the standard ports and slots required for everyday use
Video Features Processor–Intel Core 2 Duo 2300MHz
Video Features Software Installed–Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit, word document, spreadsheet application & a shortcut to Microsoft Free virus protection
Video Features What's in the box-Dell Optiplex 755 loaded with Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit, power cord, New Microsoft Installation Disk, software registration instructions and a 60 day warranty



LINK

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

Get these off eBay for $50. They are actually very nice little systems and work great as a Hackintosh.

Not seeing the $50 deal on fleabay that has OS.
On the other hand WalMart has a 250G HD Version of the 755 refurbished for $185
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dell-Refurbished-Black-755-Desktop-PC-...

There are tons of these on e.Bay under $100 shipped.

blueribb said:   There are tons of these on e.Bay under $100 shipped.
WalMart spec is for Windows 7, 2G Ram and 250G HD.
Personally, not going to pull the trigger but I don't see these same specs for "under $100" no less "under $50"... but useful nonetheless if you are looking for Hackintosh where OS doesn't matter.
All depends on your wants and needs.

brusbrother said:   blueribb said:   There are tons of these on e.Bay under $100 shipped.
WalMart spec is for Windows 7, 2G Ram and 250G HD.
Personally, not going to pull the trigger but I don't see these same specs for "under $100" no less "under $50"... but useful nonetheless if you are looking for Hackintosh where OS doesn't matter.
All depends on your wants and needs.


Search for "251276409797" & "380659371974"

Both have Windows 7 and 2gb RAM but smaller hard drives

251276409797 1.8 proc speed 160G Win 7
380659371974 2.33 GHz XP Pro HD 80G
WalMart processor - 2.33GHz Win 7 250 g HD $185 free ship to store / return to store.
As I said, all depends on your needs. Thanks for the heads up.
Just so happens, my old XP machine was overheating/crashing last night (blew out the dust tumbleweeds) but once MS stops supporting, giving suppliers a reason not to update virus protection, I'll finally have to move on up to... probably not windows 8!
G'luck.

brusbrother said:   251276409797 1.8 proc speed 160G Win 7
380659371974 2.33 GHz XP Pro HD 80G
WalMart processor - 2.33GHz Win 7 250 g HD $185 free ship to store / return to store.
As I said, all depends on your needs. Thanks for the heads up.
Just so happens, my old XP machine was overheating/crashing last night (blew out the dust tumbleweeds) but once MS stops supporting, giving suppliers a reason not to update virus protection, I'll finally have to move on up to... probably not windows 8!
G'luck.


They are both Windows 7. Read the descriptions again.

blueribb said:   brusbrother said:   251276409797 1.8 proc speed 160G Win 7
380659371974 2.33 GHz XP Pro HD 80G
WalMart processor - 2.33GHz Win 7 250 g HD $185 free ship to store / return to store.
As I said, all depends on your needs. Thanks for the heads up.
Just so happens, my old XP machine was overheating/crashing last night (blew out the dust tumbleweeds) but once MS stops supporting, giving suppliers a reason not to update virus protection, I'll finally have to move on up to... probably not windows 8!
G'luck.


They are both Windows 7. Read the descriptions again.

You are correct. I stopped reading when I got to "Windows COA: XP Pro"
It's looking better to me now since I have a spare HD sitting around. Thanks.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014