• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Advance Auto Parts online $20 off order over $50 with code ES123 free ship to store.

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts discounts that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

AA
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Combines with free shipping for orders over $75 (after $20 coupon).

Great deal for brakes. How do you use the free ship to store? I only see home delivery and store pickup (but can't use it since all the local stores say "call store" with no availability shown). Otherwise shipping kills it.

Code still works. Just used it today.

still works, good deal, thanks

pmccarthy said:   Great deal for brakes. How do you use the free ship to store? I only see home delivery and store pickup (but can't use it since all the local stores say "call store" with no availability shown). Otherwise shipping kills it.
There is no ship-to-store that I am aware of. There is only in-store pickup or home delivery.

This is a great deal if you're spending $50-ish. If you are buying more, it's better to wait for a $40 off $100 or $50 off $125. (Those two coupons haves appeared a couple of times in the last few months. Earlier in the year there were $50 off $100 coupons. These types of coupons do have limited redemptions.)

There is a master coupon thread for AAP that is worth monitoring.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014