• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a pretty good deal IMO... Buy 2 lbs coffee get the 3rd free.. Can use variations.... Just READ the promo here...

http://www.starbucksmelody.com/2013/06/09/starbucks-promo-coffee...

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Starbuck's Coffee
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link not working for me

Works for me, but I won't even bother checking because all the starbucks around me never participate in any of the promotions I find on here. I need to buy some coffee for home at the moment as well

OP can you modify title to indicate coffee beans? I thought it was on drinks. Thanks for the post.

Nov032007 said:   Works for me, but I won't even bother checking because all the starbucks around me never participate in any of the promotions I find on here. I need to buy some coffee for home at the moment as well you don't have any corporate sbs where you live? i have like 10 not including the ones in B&N or target.

linrick said:   Nov032007 said:   Works for me, but I won't even bother checking because all the starbucks around me never participate in any of the promotions I find on here. I need to buy some coffee for home at the moment as well you don't have any corporate sbs where you live? i have like 10 not including the ones in B&N or target.

Is there a way to tell if it's corporate? I've tried calling the 10 nearest on their store locator from my house and not one of them is. The Target's by me don't have Starbucks in them.

Nov032007 said:   linrick said:   Nov032007 said:   Works for me, but I won't even bother checking because all the starbucks around me never participate in any of the promotions I find on here. I need to buy some coffee for home at the moment as well you don't have any corporate sbs where you live? i have like 10 not including the ones in B&N or target.

Is there a way to tell if it's corporate? I've tried calling the 10 nearest on their store locator from my house and not one of them is. The Target's by me don't have Starbucks in them.
stand alone stores are corp. and they are participants. the ones inside target, Barnes & Noble, airports (some), or any other stores are licensed stores owned by those stores. those won't participate in any sb corp promos.

Starting this month, Starbucks will be running a “Coffee Card” promotion. Buy two at-home coffee items, get the third one free. This promotion is for all company-operated Starbucks, and as I understand it, there will be future coffee cards for subsequent months through sometime in the fall (possibly November). So for example, a customer could buy two boxes of Verismo pods, and get the third one free. Each time you make a qualifying purchase, the friendly Starbucks barista will place a sticker on your coffee card. The at-home coffees can be Via Ready Brew, K-Cups, Verismo Pods, 1-pound whole bean coffee, and Starbucks Reserve Coffees. Purchasing a “scooped” half pound of coffee does not qualify. You can mix and match. A person could, hypothetically, purchase a pound of Veranda, a box of Verismo pods, and receive a pound of Pike Place Roast as the free coffee. In addition, when you receive your free third coffee, it cannot be a Reserve offering or a “scooped” half pound of coffee. You must both make your qualifying purchases, and pick up your coffee within the month of that coffee card. For example, if you have a June “Coffee Card” you must both purchase your coffee, and select your free coffee all within the month of June.

I like my joe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014