• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details...
Intel Core i7-4770S 84W Retail Processor $300AC @TigerDirect
w/ promo ERP92572
6/16/2013 11:59 PM ET

Item#: I69-4770S | Model#: BX80646I74770S

Intel Core i7-4770S Processor (8M Cache,3.10 GHz)
Lift up your business by advancing your systems with the Intel Core i7-4770S Processor (8M Cache,3.10 GHz). This processor with a powerful LGA1150 Interface gives smooth connectivity between the processor and the motherboard. With a whooping speed of 3.1GHz, it runs all demanding applications at a great speed without any lag. The 8M L3 Cache delivers fast and smooth processing performance. For intense gamers, the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600 with graphic core speed of 1200 MHZ offers amazing gaming experience and runs without any interruptions. Plus, the 84 Watt fan keeps the device cool and makes it run smoothly without any noise. Purchase the Intel Core i7-4770S Processor (8M Cache,3.10 GHz) today!

What It Is And Why You Need It:

LGA1150 Interface; gives smooth connectivity between the processor and the motherboard
3.1GHz speed; runs all demanding applications at a great speed without any lag
8M L3 Cache; delivers fast and smooth processing performance
Intel HD Graphics 4600 with graphic core speed of 1200 MHZ; offers amazing gaming experience and runs without any interruptions

Member Summary

i7
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seem like it would be worth it to pay the $50 to be unlocked when you are buying a top of the line CPU. Good deal for that CPU tho

S chips run cooler than the standard, and have a lower TDP. You don't buy an S if you're in the market for a K.

You buy an S if your room has poor ventilation and the rest of your home has to freeze just to get your room to 72 degrees. Ask my family any summer. They love my 2006 Mac Pro with 2009 Xeon's (not).

The K version has proven to run very hot OC'd any way. I'd personally rather have a lower TDP processor. Unless you want it in a laptop......Haswell is a huge dissapointment

opathal said:   The K version has proven to run very hot OC'd any way. I'd personally rather have a lower TDP processor. Unless you want it in a laptop......Haswell is a huge dissapointment

Haswell was always stated to be about laptops, and paving the road to getting Intel competitive in mobile. People just didn't listen to Intel's guidance in what they said Haswell would achieve.

What makes Haswell great is that you can finally buy a laptop (or even a MacBook Air) and get desktop-grade performance. Got a 13-inch MacBook Air yesterday, the graphics are impressive, and MBA uses Iris not even Intel's Iris Pro GPU.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014