• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Price is a little high at $399. However it is a Galaxy S3 which is a great phone.

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop/cell-phones/samsung-galaxy-I...

Virgin Mobile
Need a Virgin Mobile coupon that earns $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

galaxy S3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks for the heads up but I am definitely going to wait until it goes on sale. I have the S2 and it is more than enough phone for me. I might skip a generation and wait for the S4 or something along those lines to trickle down to VM.

lavamatrix18 said:   thanks for the heads up but I am definitely going to wait until it goes on sale. I have the S2 and it is more than enough phone for me.If I were to bet on when that will happen, I would put my money down on next January.

I'm an S2 owner, too. When one swaps between $300 phones in the span of less than a year, it makes the TCO of being a prepaid subscriber go up dramatically.

I am hoping the price goes down $100 by the end of the year. Maybe the Christmas season. By then 4gLTE will be in Portland. Otherwise I don't see upgrading especially since my grandfathered rate of $25 would go up to $35. My phone will be 2yrs old by then. I am definitely going to upgrade.

Hopefully they will run a holiday season promo like the ones they did the past 2 years.
Triumph for $130 in 2011
HTC One V for $50 in 2012

Maybe the Galaxy S III will be $199 for 2013???

I'd love to see the Iphone 4 for $199.

HKSturboKid said:   Hopefully they will run a holiday season promo like the ones they did the past 2 years.
Triumph for $130 in 2011

That's what I'm hoping! I bought the Triump in 2011 and HTC One in 2012 when they were on sale.

If not the SIII for $199...they can do a SII for $99!!! 6 more months to find out!!!!

I need to buy a new phone for the wife, I think I will pick up the SII for $199 as a better value. $399 is too high

lilstabber said:   HKSturboKid said:   Hopefully they will run a holiday season promo like the ones they did the past 2 years.
Triumph for $130 in 2011

That's what I'm hoping! I bought the Triump in 2011 and HTC One in 2012 when they were on sale.

If not the SIII for $199...they can do a SII for $99!!! 6 more months to find out!!!!

I need to buy a new phone for the wife, I think I will pick up the SII for $199 as a better value. $399 is too high

Same here, I am still running the Triumph with a ICS rom for the past year to keep my $25 plan. the HTC One is being use as a mp3/gaming device not activated as I don't want to pay the extra $10 for only 3G and unless I am force to. I do miss the hotspot feature though, I might even switch back to my optimus V just for that as I only use the phone for messaging/email and light browsing.

HKSturboKid said:   Hopefully they will run a holiday season promo like the ones they did the past 2 years.
Triumph for $130 in 2011

S2 didn't go on sale until January of this year. VM seems disinclined to discount the top of the line model during the holidays.

Of course, if the Softbank acquisition of Sprint goes through before then, previous discounting patterns may not apply.

do you guys know if they ever run the promo in the past with free month of service if you buy it at best buy or do you think that will not happen anytime soon? I bought my LG optimus V and they gave one month free which was only 25 dollar in the past. Itching to get this phone...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014