• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kingston V300 120GB 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive (SSD) - $79.99* *(After MIR of $20) - FS

Compare at Amazon at $89.99

Linky

I think this is a very good price for a 7mm SSD

Read speed on paper is a bit slower than the Samsung 840 120GB (450 MB/s vs 530 MB/s

However, it seems to be MUCH faster when writing. (450 MB/s vs 130 MB/s)

Note: Rakuten might be able to drop the price to $89.99 (before rebate) if you tell them that Amazon has it for that price.
Price Match Link

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Thanks xpolarx
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I need another 20 off 50 coupon...

OP, instead of the *, just use "AR" in the title to denote "After Rebate", also add the store name to the end of the title.

A little unclear whether it comes with an installation "kit", which would be a caddy for the old harddrive if needed, transfer software and a cable or if that is purchaseable separately. I have this model SSD (although Kingston might be calling this new model a SSD NOW) and it completely revived an older Dell laptop xps 1210M with Vista. The transfer with the Acronis software was smooth. Cost on that FW deal at Staples about three months ago was about $70-75 with a kit and use of a $25 off $75 coupon. This is well worth the $80. I am not a tech guy, so this model might have better specs.

Thanks OP for posting.

in 4 1, thx op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014