• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_392290_30478170_pe_...

NOTE- some have auto renew, remove AFTER order is placed.

The promotional credit you will receive in two weeks for this order is good for $5 off any product sold by Amazon.com on the Amazon.com website, excluding digital products, warranties and products sold by sellers other than Amazon.com. The credit will be good until August 27th, 2013. Thank you for your order.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Eating Well Magazine
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It's been 15 days since my purchase and I still have not received the credit. Anybody else get it?

peste386 (Jun. 29, 2013 @ 9:43a) |

Arrived this AM, Sun 6/30. Thank you for your recent purchase of a magazine on Amazon.com. To show our appreciation, we... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Jun. 30, 2013 @ 7:35a) |

ordered on 6/14. still haven't heard anything. should i call them?

pyeh5265 (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 10:54p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bad link?

dougneb said:   bad link?

try now

These are the three free after $5 credit
Eating Well [Amazon.com]
Outdoor life [Amazon.com]
Field & Stream [Amazon.com]

It looks like a lot of these setup auto-renew. Be sure if you subscribe to go to your Magazine Subscription Manager and cancel:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/magazines-subscription-manager/manager...

BenH said:   It looks like a lot of these setup auto-renew. Be sure if you subscribe to go to your Magazine Subscription Manager and cancel:

it's very easy to do that, no big deal. just remember to remove auto renew.

MISTERCHEAP said:   BenH said:   It looks like a lot of these setup auto-renew. Be sure if you subscribe to go to your Magazine Subscription Manager and cancel:

I didn't say it was difficult - but it wasn't in your OP until I pointed it out... now it is...job done

BenH said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   BenH said:   It looks like a lot of these setup auto-renew. Be sure if you subscribe to go to your Magazine Subscription Manager and cancel:

I didn't say it was difficult - but it wasn't in your OP until I pointed it out... now it is...job done

it was in the op prior to your comment. I replied to your comment cause the way you had it worded might tend to scare off some newbies. I wanted to stress that it's a very easy thing to remove auto-renew on Amazon mag subs. that is all, over and out.

thanks OP ... good for those who like that

I pass as
a) this seems to need OOP expense
b) then get promo credit (upto 2 week tracking),
c) need to cancel auto renew as applicable
d) the credit expires in Aug instead of permanent GC-like credit
too many hassles for 2nd grade free magazines

invisible said:   thanks OP ... good for those who like that

I pass as

hassles? most of these steps take all but 30 seconds. as for the credit, even if it takes two weeks, you've got 2+ months to redeem the $5 which is pretty easy to do on Amazon.

MISTERCHEAP said:   invisible said:   thanks OP ... good for those who like that

I pass as

hassles? most of these steps take all but 30 seconds. as for the credit, even if it takes two weeks, you've got 2+ months to redeem the $5 which is pretty easy to do on Amazon.

ummm, as far as the promo credit I still have $10 credit from the Amazon student referral from January so 2+ months wouldn't be enough time for me. All the orders I've done lately with Amazon seem to be with other sellers and therefore cannot use the promo credit.

If they send me $5 regular Amazon credit (permanent) then I could consider this equivalent to free, anything less NO .. but yes for some it may work.... I have often gone for several months w/o direct Amazon (non-3rd party) purchase so not for me

Thanks!!

The sorting abilities of Amazon are so 1990's.

The magazines that work out to free are listed on FW under freebies a lot of times. I would rather deal with Mercury Magazines or Freebizmagazines instead. Truly free and no need to cancel auto-renews.

Thank you!

Got popular science for $2 after the credit. My last 1 year was to cancel in August so what the heck.

Discount Magazines is having a father's day sale:

http://www.discountmags.com/promos/fathersday/325/business-news?...

is it $5 credit PER subscription ? or is it $5 TOTAL ?

thanks

invisible said:   If they send me $5 regular Amazon credit (permanent) then I could consider this equivalent to free, anything less NO .. but yes for some it may work.... I have often gone for several months w/o direct Amazon (non-3rd party) purchase so not for me

Nobody cares. Unfortunate for you that you can't participate.

Ordered the mag. I was charged the $5.00. There is nowhere on the site that says I'll be getting this credit. Is this supposed to show up somewhere or will I just receive it?

radrzr said:   Ordered the mag. I was charged the $5.00. There is nowhere on the site that says I'll be getting this credit. Is this supposed to show up somewhere or will I just receive it?

right on the landing page of the OP link. you'll get it in about 10-14 days.

I see now.. it's $5 credit for your next purchase on AMZ... not $5 off the subscription.

mmyk72 said:   I see now.. it's $5 credit for your next purchase on AMZ... not $5 off the subscription.

who ever said it was off the sub price??? says "after" the credit, not different than after a mail in rebate. no instant discount savings there either.

It's been 15 days since my purchase and I still have not received the credit. Anybody else get it?

peste386 said:   It's been 15 days since my purchase and I still have not received the credit. Anybody else get it?

Arrived this AM, Sun 6/30. Thank you for your recent purchase of a magazine on Amazon.com. To show our appreciation, we have added a $5 credit to your Amazon.com account good for $5 off your next order on Amazon.com. (The promotion credit only applies to products sold on Amazon.com and sold by Amazon.com, excludes all digital goods, warranty's and products sold by 3rd party sellers, or sellers who are not Amazon.com. One credit per qualifying purchase, and the credits may only be used once.)

The promotional credit must be used by August 27, 2013. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

ordered on 6/14. still haven't heard anything. should i call them?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014