• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12378476

Note to mods if it is out of stock in some zip codes or states does not mean that it is a dead deal.
It is in stock around me.
May be in stock in other zip codes.

Member Summary

lego
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Toys r us took down the link...NIS at the local store I checked last night, may have to drive into town to check...thank... (more)

jarhead6153 (Jun. 16, 2013 @ 1:57p) |

How do you still get the lower price if they took down the online page?

cgott42 (Jun. 16, 2013 @ 3:07p) |

Good toys

ubersmn (Jun. 19, 2013 @ 10:49p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

extra 20% valid thru tmrw

Hit submit order came back to an empty cart lol.

All OOS near me in IL.

None near me either

Got one in Scottsdale on Indian Bend. They have a few left, no indication of sales price and had to show online to price match. Can also order online. Thanks Butcherboy!

Edit: actually shows out of stock online at this store but they definitely have them. I would consider calling your local store to see if in stock, but wait to mention price until you are there.

I ordered two, went through fine, just got the cancellation. Phooey on them.

boo... nothing in orlando

Dead

I got 2 with price match at my local TOY R US , save me $100 , ty op.

Ditto here. I was able to call and have them hold it and then pick it up and have them price match the online price. I just picked it up about an hour ago. Even if it says it is out of stock online the store still might have it. I'm in the bay area btw.

My local store is out

Not anywhere within 50 miles of Houston

OMG *jumping up and down* Nabbed last one at Greenback Store, Citrus Heights! Arden Store is out (Sacramento, CA), and Roseville store is out. Don't know about Folsom. (Just thought I'd save you some calling if you're from Sac.

Out in Folsom, CA too. Don't forget folks, call!!! Even though they say online that the local store is OOS they may still have one on the shelf (Greenback did.) Thank you, thank you, thank you, OP!!! Two boys are elated!

Was at the Frisco TX store today for the free LEGO police car build & checked stock, there was zero--great price if you can get it--I got it for 50% off a few months ago at a WM grocery store but it's still full price at the LEGO store

I can confirm that the OOS online doesn't necessarily mean that they don't have it. I just nabbed the last one in Fullerton, CA even though it was out of stock online. You'll have to make sure to pricematch it though.

I got 2 yesterday and all of the store around Austin Texas said they OOS , but when I went to one of the store on IH35 they still have 4 left , bottom line is CALL or check them out your seft.

Picked up 2, website said out of stock.

Thanks OP.

My local store has, however doesn't scan at the sale price. The website no longer has the item at all - so how did you show them the $20 price?

Toys r us took down the link...NIS at the local store I checked last night, may have to drive into town to check...thanks a lot BB for another great deal...

How do you still get the lower price if they took down the online page?

Good toys

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014