sku 2388-4094

live SUNDAY

Member Summary

Lenovo 2388-3996
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The cheaper one has an E2-1200 processor. Passmark is only 845. The Pentium (G2020) model has a passmark of 2829. Definitely worth 30 bucks more.

Looks like this model has a PCI Express x16 v2 low-profile slot in case you want to upgrade the graphics:
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-3000-and-Valueline/Lenovo-H52...

Anyone know the max RAM this will take? This might make a nice little Mint server.

blueribb said:   The cheaper one has an E2-1200 processor. Passmark is only 845. The Pentium (G2020) model has a passmark of 2829. Definitely worth 30 bucks more.
Thanks for the tip - this is exactly what I need. The desktop deals have been lame as of late.

For some reason the website is not showing the $299.99 price for the Pentium version. I placed the order and called customer service. She initially wanted to just cancel the order and start over giving me the correct price. Since I would not get the Cash Back through FW, I asked if she could just modify the order already placed. She said that I call back once I receive the item and they can do a price adjustment then.

My mother is trying to get this one for my dad (the Pentium version), but they don't have any Office Max stores in NJ. She called to try and get the price adjustment and was told it was in-store only. I'm going to try myself in a bit and hope for the best.

I received the 520 today. Called and the CSR had no problem crediting me the $80 plus tax difference once she looked it up in the ad. I dealt with Crystal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014