rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Mmmm..
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Since I refuse to have anything to with Amazon (their bait and switch really killed my wanting to do business with 'em) ... (more)

TerryK (Jun. 16, 2013 @ 5:42p) |

He must be telling the truth. Look, you can see the BK crown over his head.

dazviking (Jun. 16, 2013 @ 11:05p) |

i get nonstop delivery free whopper et al. deals and STILL don't use them. i can't even comprehend how this is on hot de... (more)

hakujin (Jun. 19, 2013 @ 12:24a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP!

I personally think the second option is even better: Free Whopper Jr w/ purchase of large fries. Almost a meal...

Looks like you can get 1 of each

I wonder if you can use this + the survey form on the back of any recipt for buy 1 get 2 free.

Good deal. This burger has 37 grams of fat, 12g of saturated fat and 40% of recommended sodium intake per day EACH.

Here you go: http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fast-foods-generic/9280/2

DUDSTER said:   Good deal. This burger has 37 grams of fat, 12g of saturated fat and 40% of recommended sodium intake per day EACH.

Why would I go to some random site vs. the actual fast food place for nutrition info?

DUDSTER said:   Good deal. This burger has 37 grams of fat, 12g of saturated fat and 40% of recommended sodium intake per day EACH.

I want 100% of these essential nutrients

Is this only for Chicago?

nvm, it's not.

Oh, no eligible locations in the bay area, ca.

Only 40%? Good thing it is buy one-get one, still only at 80% of my sodium intake. Looks like i'll still need a salty snack for desert! thanks!

wizardking said:   I wonder if you can use this + the survey form on the back of any recipt for buy 1 get 2 free.

I did the survey for a free whopper before. The price of a soft drink and fries by themselves are so inflated that buying those to get the free burger saves only a few cents compared to a combo meal.

Milko said:   Is this only for Chicago?

nvm, it's not.

Appears to be only chicagoland areas? I tried other locations on clicking link to see eligible locations but the choices it shows is only within chicago.

How to see the locations participating elsewhere if applicable?

still overpriced! i go to ralleys when i do eat FF burger.

invisible said:   Milko said:   Is this only for Chicago?

nvm, it's not.

Appears to be only chicagoland areas? I tried other locations on clicking link to see eligible locations but the choices it shows is only within chicago.

I bought it from the Chicago link and checked this link for eligible BKs
http://local.amazon.com/announce/burger-king

Milko said:   invisible said:   Milko said:   Is this only for Chicago?

nvm, it's not.

I bought it from the Chicago link and checked this link for eligible BKs
http://local.amazon.com/announce/burger-king

Boo! No go for anywhere near Albany, NY. Oh well

Umm...Whoppers!

Mmmmmm...this is my kind of health food!

agentjfong said:   wizardking said:   I wonder if you can use this + the survey form on the back of any recipt for buy 1 get 2 free.

I did the survey for a free whopper before. The price of a soft drink and fries by themselves are so inflated that buying those to get the free burger saves only a few cents compared to a combo meal.

For our area, the cost of a small fry and small drink comes to $3.58, but the Whopper combo meal is about $6.10. So definitely saving more than just a few cents

Oh you silly FW'er.... When are the food police going to realize that, while you're counting calories/sodium/fats, etc, and eating rabbit food & tofu...the rest of us are enjoying what we eat (instead of pretending to), and dying about 2 min before you all do?? The only way food is good is if you can HEAR your arteries clogging from it!!

Enjoy life. Oh, and happy Father's Day to those that it's appropriate for (and you know who you are).

this deal puts the fat in fatwallet!! in for 10! In my opinion though, McDonalds is more honest with their advertising. Quarter Pounder at least suggests to you that it'll cause you to gain 1/4 a pound.

Yummy

mrdjman said:   Oh you silly FW'er.... When are the food police going to realize that, while you're counting calories/sodium/fats, etc, and eating rabbit food & tofu...the rest of us are enjoying what we eat (instead of pretending to), and dying about 2 min before you all do?? The only way food is good is if you can HEAR your arteries clogging from it!!

Enjoy life. Oh, and happy Father's Day to those that it's appropriate for (and you know who you are).

Did you say ANYTHING that made sense?

Makes perfect sense if you manspeak. It's a guy thing.

Just because we die at the same time, doesn't mean it'll be pleasant your last 5-10 years.

This isn't a buy 30, get 10 free, so people can eat this every once in a while and be fine. If you think you're healthy eating this stuff on a regular basis, post up some pics of yourself.

burgertime
Disclaimer
Sentor said:   If you think you're healthy eating this stuff on a regular basis, post up some pics of yourself.

Pardon my mismatched boots - I lost one in the swamp and had to find another.

me too!

peepsiemom said:   mrdjman said:   Oh you silly FW'er.... When are the food police going to realize that, while you're counting calories/sodium/fats, etc, and eating rabbit food & tofu...the rest of us are enjoying what we eat (instead of pretending to), and dying about 2 min before you all do?? The only way food is good is if you can HEAR your arteries clogging from it!!

Did you say ANYTHING that made sense?

Yes, I did.

You're still upset about that Master Clad vs All-Clad thread, aren't you?

nsdp said:   Makes perfect sense if you manspeak. It's a guy thing.Oh, she's more man than most!

Sentor said:   Just because we die at the same time, doesn't mean it'll be pleasant your last 5-10 years.

This isn't a buy 30, get 10 free, so people can eat this every once in a while and be fine. If you think you're healthy eating this stuff on a regular basis, post up some pics of yourself.

I'm a svelte 5'10" and weigh in at about 170...but if I'd post a pic FW would look like a dating site...

Sentor said:   Just because we die at the same time, doesn't mean it'll be pleasant your last 5-10 years.

I eat that kind of stuff ALL the time.

remick said:   DUDSTER said:   Good deal. This burger has 37 grams of fat, 12g of saturated fat and 40% of recommended sodium intake per day EACH.

I want 100% of these essential nutrients

Eat 2 or 3 & you'll get closer to that 100%.

Since I refuse to have anything to with Amazon (their bait and switch really killed my wanting to do business with 'em) this is a bad deal.

tlogank said:   Sentor said:   Just because we die at the same time, doesn't mean it'll be pleasant your last 5-10 years.

I eat that kind of stuff ALL the time.

He must be telling the truth. Look, you can see the BK crown over his head.

i get nonstop delivery free whopper et al. deals and STILL don't use them. i can't even comprehend how this is on hot deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014