Westinghouse 46'' LED 1080p HDTV @ Sams Club - $298.00
compare at $463.99

• Westinghouse 46'' LED 1080p HDTV.
  • 120Hz Refresh Rate.
  • 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast.
  • 2 HDMI Inputs.
  • 43.2'' x 26.9'' x 2.1''.
  • Non-members pay 10% surcharge.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sams Club
See Sams Club coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Westinghouse 46'' LED 1080p HDTV (18.00kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Makes me wonder how low a 46" will go for on Black Friday

Read the reviews of the owners that have had this tv for more than a month. It does not seem like a real good deal once I read the reviews.

See the WalMart reviews, which are riddled with complaints.
http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/20452138/westinghouse-46-class-l...

See SAMs reviews:
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/46-westinghouse-led-lcd-1080p-120hz...

Yeah, Westinghouse has a pretty poor reputation for flatscreens. Constant malfunctions plus horrible customer service.

yet my kid has the 42" one 5 years now with no problems.

Add a $39.99 squaretrade.com 3-year warranty ftw.

Not the best deal for this kind of television.

It's a good price but bad reviews everywhere. If I were to jump on this I'd get the extended warranty. This TV is being discontinued so you could end up with a newer model in that case(but I really don't know how that would work). It seems this TV doesn't have component inputs so for those of you with non-hdmi consoles or progressive scan dvd players you would have to downgrade to composite or try a component to vga solution which doesn't appear to work well at higher resolutions or could kill the deal for the price on this TV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014