• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free 1 Year Membership to Last Minute Travel Club - $50 Value
There is an Independence Day promotion using promo code "4JULYFREE", which should already be entered for you.

Link https://www.lmtclub.com/secure/login.html?registration=true&prom...

If for any reason it doesn't work for you, promo code "TRAVELTWEET" is still good, as of 6/16/13. There is no credit card information taken, so no additional charge when the membership expires.

Two advantages of joining the club are that you can actually see the name of all of the options, and lower prices for the same options. If you are not a member it will offer a low price, but hide the name of some of the hotels, similar to Hotwire and Priceline.

pugsly8422 op

Member Summary

Free 1 Year Membership to Last Minute Travel Club
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looked at some of the prices, but was less than amazed. Always good to have another option I guess.

Prices for airfare appear to be higher than what I can get elsewhere.

Thanks BB

even hardcore vegetarians have to love butcherboy!!!

When I went to join, I got message that "e-mail already exist". I logged-in; yes I was already a member. In "my account" it said:
Membership Type: 1 Year Membership for $49.99 (Expiration Date:Nov 19, 2013)

I certainly never ever gave my CC to join this. Has anyone experienced similar?

Same expiration date for me too...probably from this post: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1234885/

Thank you so much for sharing

OP, the fact that their cancellation policy needs tedious process of writing to them (postal), even though no CC info is supplied is that a concern since this can be like any of the bill me later type service, and here they have your name/addr and proof of having used the service (if you did use) -- so they can technically bill you based on the agreement and force some action?

I want to wait until that is cleared up. See the discussion over at SD.

Horrific terms https://www.lmtclub.com/secure/PageUserAgreementSecure.aspx see sections 4, 5, 6

call me paranoid, but the business model may be:
1. make it extremely easy to join (most info optional)
2. no profile or CC info for false assurance
3. extremely binding terms, hard to cancel, count on customers not canceling
4. get your info as 3rd party affiliate from who you use through them
5. profit??

I mean what company has large 4 para of terms devoted to what you owe them and how, and another 4 para of terms for cancellation?

how to cancel:
1. you cancel 30 days before expiration,
2. in writing,
3. then they send some agreement that you sign and return
4. if they do not receive your are still on for renewal

Wow

on the other hand ignore all this paranoia cr@p and just enjoy their free services and see what happens after you use them ...

invisible, we go back a long time man. paranoia? yep. thorough job as always bud. don't lose your edge, keep FW sharp!

invisible is da man!

I signed up, you don't have to give your name and if you do they don't ask for your address
so I can not see how legally they could bill you 1year later if you forget to cancel.
Unless they save the creditcard you used if you ever booked something, but I don't think they could legally do that.

As flights is USA just get more expensive the closer to departure,
the last minute is just a name and not the travel person they cater too.

I got 1 year

thank you for sharing!

I've been watching a hotel in Reno, and I couldn't seem to get a rate under $300 for the three nights we are going to be there. I knew they'd eventually throw up a promo that would bring it down, but while waiting I stumbled onto this thread. After joining this site, the hotel I was watching was only 32 bucks a night. $113 with taxes for three nights. So thanks OP! This worked well for me.

I tried it and so far so good. I was able to find a flight that was $20 less than all the other sites I went to. Not a great discount, but it does leave a few extra bucks in my pocket. I did not have them save my credit card information and marked it in my calendar to cancel in 2014.

so is this still active? also, is this worth it or not?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014