• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Get Your 1/2 Way to Black Friday FatWallet T-Shirt!

Hot Deals + Free Schwag = Happiness!  We had so much fun last year with our Post a Hot Deal Get a Free Half Way to Black Friday T-Shirt, we decided to make it an annual thing (for this year at least!)  Deal Hunters, it's time for you to let your smart shopping skills shine as bright as the hot summer sun, and post your best Hot Deals in honor of being about Half Way to Black Friday! 

Here's how to get a Half Way to Black Friday T-Shirt!:

2. Share Your Hot Deal Discoveries in the FatWallet Forums!

• STEP 1: Post a Hot Deal from one of our affiliated retailers
  • STEP 2: If your Hot Deal has a positive rating at the 24-hour mark, check your FatWallet private messages and follow the link to claim your T-shirt. The deadline to claim your shirt is July 16th, 2013.

Half Way to Black Friday T-Shirt FAQ...In case you're wondering

Q: Why does it have to be a deal from an affiliated retailer?
A: Because while the T-shirts are free for you, they're not free for us.

Q: Do they have to be Cash Back-eligible deals?
A: No

Q: Can I have more than one T-shirt?
A: One per person.

Q: Did I make it? Where's my note; where's my T?
A: Patience, please. It can take up to 48 hours for you to receive notice.

Q: When will I get my T-Shirt?
A: T-shirts will be mailed within three weeks of the end of the promotion.

Eligible deals will be posted beginning June 18, 2013 12:00 AM CST. Offer expires after 750 eligible Hot Deal topics, July 2, 2013, or when we kill it.

Need a little help? Not sure where to start and how to get your deals to turn "green?"

In case you're new to these parts, here's a little guidance to keep your deals "green" during this most serious shopping season:

Hot Deals FAQ
Hot Deals 101: tips, tricks and cheats to find and post the best deals

P.S. If you believe you're eligible for a t-shirt, you have waited the 48 hours after posting your deal, please PM me the link to the Hot Deal you posted so I can look into it. Please do not send me your link before the 48 hour mark!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Really bummed that somehow I missed this thread. That is a great looking T-shirt.

GeorgeT (Aug. 01, 2013 @ 6:08p) |

Got mine two weeks ago. Thanks.

fatbujy (Aug. 14, 2013 @ 2:10p) |

Got mine 2..
they're nice!
Thanks!

fixfox69 (Aug. 14, 2013 @ 2:20p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks FW for bringing back this T-Shirt promo!

I'm always confused on this (sorry!)

is June 18, 2013 12:00 AM CST

later, or did it already pass?

Thank you for the opportunity!

Now that's a deal

Can't wait for my new one. I abuse my old one. Frothing over here. Thanks FW!

thanks for sharing!

Thanks!!

about time... thanks FW

VivYip said:   I'm always confused on this (sorry!)

is June 18, 2013 12:00 AM CST

later, or did it already pass?

Thank you for the opportunity!

Sorry if the wording was confusing to you. I get so confused by that myself, especially around the time of Black Friday ads, trying to figure out when the sales start.

Anyone who posted a hot deal, anytime on Tuesday (starting at 12:00 am - early morning on Tuesday), that gets at least one positive green vote within 24 hours will be awarded a link to claim their free shirt. The Private Messages (PM) will be sent out after 48 hours, so I believe the people who posted qualifying hot deals yesterday should see the PM sometime after midnight tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed it works as planned.

Good luck everyone!

cool

This shirt looks so much better than all the BF submissions because its a screen print and not a one color shirt.

FW please let us submit screen print shirts for the BF shirt contest this year!

Sweet! Just checked my IM box and got mine! I hadn't noticed that there was a message waiting, thanks for the heads up!!

I just got my PM last night! Thank you!

I got PM. Thanks again FW!

Ok - posted a hot deal yesterday at noon. Deal still has green after 24 hours. So it's just 25 hours I understand but it was moved to expired deals since it was only good yesterday. So would that still make it?

Darn I posted a good one but not an affiliated retailer. Sob.....

Thanks for the T!

Thanks FW! Got a PM earlier. Didn't even realize the last deal I posted was automatically entered for this offer. Anyway, I usually have my niece claim rebates from anything I buy online that qualifies for them, so now I'm also sending her the FW shirt. Good to teach them to save money at a young age.

Just wanted to share that

Thanks for the T Heather, I do appreciate that you appreciate our efforts to find these deals. I only wish that I could endow you with another "You can't be serious" badge as I've done before for you. Keep up the good ideas. More T's in the future as it's not your $'s going towards the T's but rather the company's.

More free schwag. us primates love this stuff and wear my others proudly.

Yeah, I'm not above a little butt kissin'. Whatta ya gonna do 'bout it? Yeah, Yeah, so whatzit to ya?

Thanks for the T Heather, where else can you have so much fun and save money.

lovelybones said:   Darn I posted a good one but not an affiliated retailer. Sob.....
Bummer, but that's okay. You've got lots of time still to post a qualifying deal!  Good luck!

rsuaver said:   Ok - posted a hot deal yesterday at noon. Deal still has green after 24 hours. So it's just 25 hours I understand but it was moved to expired deals since it was only good yesterday. So would that still make it?
It should still work if it got green within the 24 hour period.  You should see the PM with the link within 48 hours after you posted your deal, so please give it time.  If you don't get your message after the 48 hours have passed, please PM me the link to your deal and I'll be happy to look into it for you. 

DelCheapo said:   This shirt looks so much better than all the BF submissions because its a screen print and not a one color shirt.

FW please let us submit screen print shirts for the BF shirt contest this year!

I'll definitely add your suggestion to my notes of things to bring up with the team before the next design contest.  It will depend on if we can get approval on the added cost.  I'll give it my best! 

This may be the best looking FW t-shirt yet. Thanks for the love/schwag.

HeatherS4 said:   rsuaver said:   Ok - posted a hot deal yesterday at noon. Deal still has green after 24 hours. So it's just 25 hours I understand but it was moved to expired deals since it was only good yesterday. So would that still make it?
It should still work if it got green within the 24 hour period.  You should see the PM with the link within 48 hours after you posted your deal, so please give it time.  If you don't get your message after the 48 hours have passed, please PM me the link to your deal and I'll be happy to look into it for you. 

Worked! Got the PM and getting the shirt... So appropriate for a summer road trip.

Whooo!
I got this shirt last year, I will be coming up with another hot deal soon.

If you only have +1 or +2 green is that good enough?

Thanks FW.
Stuff like this is always fun.

lovelybones said:   If you only have +1 or +2 green is that good enough?
Yes it is, but the deal has to be for an Affiliated Retailer

I Got a T-shirt!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! But I picked the wrong size by mistake. I messaged Heather and asked if it could be changed.

Got mine! Awesome and looking forward to adding to my schwag collection!

Received mine today. Thanks FW

Managed to snag one!
Thanks for the T Heather!!!

I can't believe I missed this deal last year.
How could I not notice this message??
Any one got an extra T-shirt from last year?

Need to post a deal to get one this year.

Edit: nvm, I thought this was over, did they extend it?

Whew! I just squeaked by. My post qualified with a single green mark. Thanks Heather, FW and the person who gave me green!

Sweet! Thank you for sharing this. Great Deal

Awesome! Does FW ever give hat swag?

Amazing!Pretty good for considering it.

Skipping 65 Messages...
Got mine 2..
they're nice!
Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014