Disclaimer

BlackVue (85.25kB)
Disclaimer

BlackVue (85.06kB)
Disclaimer

BlackVue (217.13kB)
Disclaimer
Hi

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/BlackVue-DR500GW-HD-Car-Bla...

Overstock has the newest model of the Blackvue car camera for $287.99 free shipping - LOWEST PRICE EVER!

The newest model of high quality dashboard cameras from Blackvue, the DR500 has built in Wi-Fi, which allows for real time playback on the Android or iPhone/iPad app.
16gb micro SD card included
Pearl black housing
Full HD recording
Shoots 30 frames per second
Wide angle 156 degree lens
Features a G-Sensor and highly sensititive GPS to record a detailed driving history with vehicle speed and location
Box Includes:
Camera
Mounting Bracket
16gb Micro SD Card
SD Card Reader
DC Power Cable
Cable Clip
User's Manual
Dimensions:
4.7*1.4 inches
Warranty:
1 year Distributor
Materials:
Car On-Dash Mounted Video
Model No:
DR500GW-HD

Member Summary

BlackVue DR500GW-HD (53.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Why the negative?

What's it for? I can get the GoPro Hero3 for $199.00

zapy said:   What's it for? I can get the GoPro Hero3 for $199.00

You beat me to it. I was going to say the exact same. Get the lowest cost hero and it most likely will out perform this. Only thing I see of value of this unit is the size. Note, they never show how its mounted as it become bothersome really quickly when you have wires dangling all over the place.

You can make Russian funniest video with this.

I just use my HD cell phone and a cell phone holder. Works great, and always have it with me.

This is totally different than gopro, its a dashcam. google it and you'll see pics of it mounted.
This records driving details, can be wired directly to the car, wifi is built in no bulky extra piece. Its two different things why would you give red because a toaster oven is cheaper?

Thanks, OP! Green for you!

I've been wanting to buy this on eBay but didn't due to the warranty not being honored by the manufacturer for eBay purchases. I feel a lot better purchasing this directly from Overstock.

As pointed out by others, GoPro and this device are for different purposes. This is meant to be a device that always stays within the car and record video without the driver having to do anything. Just keep it plugged into the cigarette lighter.

Oh - plus there's 2.5% Cash Back...

out of my price range. I'm looking at a $50 DVR called blackView Q7

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014