• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1. Sign up for Dell Advantage (Register Now link on the right side of the page)
2. Confirm your email
3. Visit the Dell Exclusive Offers page

Phone is $119.99 for new Sprint customers, $129.99 for new Verizon customers.

Both qualify you for a free $100 Dell Promo eGift Card.

Dell Consumer
Need a Dell Consumer coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S4
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish this included AT&T.

so final price is 19.99 or 29.99 after the $100 Dell card?

IrfanPathan said:   so final price is 19.99 or 29.99 after the $100 Dell card?

The card isn't a true price deduction (like a coupon is), but yes, the final price would be $119 (or $129) w/ a free $100 Dell GC.

I understand.. we have to spend $100 @Dell to buy more stuff with the cardmiiike232 said:   IrfanPathan said:   so final price is 19.99 or 29.99 after the $100 Dell card?

The card isn't a true price deduction (like a coupon is), but yes, the final price would be $119 (or $129) w/ a free $100 Dell GC.

djHobbes said:   Wish this included AT&T.

Me 2. It's my current provider. I don't wish to change because it will be another hard inquiry.

That price is only good for new lines. Upgrades are $30 more per line. so verizon customers is $160 to upgrade.

the promo gift card expires after 90 days.

Does anyone know if Dell requires you to keep the phone active on the same line for a period of time? Most of these online phone retailers require you to keep phone on same line for 6 months.

I only see a $50 GC advertised for both Sprint and Verizon. The upgrade price for Sprint customers is $220.

dollarshort said:   I only see a $50 GC advertised for both Sprint and Verizon. The upgrade price for Sprint customers is $220.

You'll need to register and sign in as Dell advantage customer to see the $100 GC

FYI, the $100 GC works for each of multiple phones also. Just did the deal with a shared Verizon plan.

Is this NEW customers as in they were with ATT not going to Sprint??

Or is it "new" customers whom are reNEWing their to a 2yr plan???

hopped on this deal. Lost my unlimited b/c I didn't want to lose my number, otherwise I would have sold it. *sigh*

Good deal overall, if they can get it to me tomorrow...thought gut tells me Monday.

edit: the price is higher for "renew" .vs. 'new', just and fyi and the $100 coupon details state it cannot be used for a phone or phone accessories

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014