• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $3.00 off ends 6/23/2013

Link

There is no such thing as not enough room for another bike. Store your bikes overhead and out of the way.
Smooth pulleys and latches make lifting even heavy bikes super easy. The exclusive rope locking mechanism prevents unwanted release and can suspend one bike - 100 lb. load limit.

Features
Hooks are designed with a rubber coating to protect your bicycle from scratches
Robust engineering allows you to lift heavy bikes--100 lb capacity
For Ceilings up to 12ft
Safe locking mechanism prevents accidental release
Raise your bike to the ceiling with ease
RAD Cycles exclusive rope is thicker and won't fray
Two hoists are included
WE OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY (100% UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE!)

Member Summary

hoist
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how do people actually use these? assuming you park your cars in the garage and put the bikes up, don't you have to move the car to lower the bike?

I could use it. Put the bikes up between the walls and the car. I already have my bikes hanging, but with this my wif will be able to put her bike up without me having to lift it up for her. In for one.

Just checked amazorn tho and it is $16.65. Better deal if you have prime... There are also lots of positive reviews on Amazon and good pictures from users.

edit, Oops, the Amazon is only for one, so this is a lot better deal.

Wow! Did you look over that instructional video? Very good!

I bought and installed this a couple months ago. Works as advertised.

Always this price at Harbor Freight.

These suck. Cables always coming off the pulleys and sticking in the wheel. Have to get on a ladder just to straighten them out. OK if you want long term bike storage (ie winter) but every day? No Way.

Sometimes you can find a strategic part of your garage that you can suspend your bike from but from my experience you do have to move the cart. On the other hand, it is a small price to pay to free up the space you normally would park you bikes in the garage

What's with the regular pricing these days? I bought a few of these at costco for ~$17.00 ea (Racor Brand).

Ah. The rope...
RAD Cycles exclusive rope is thicker and won't fray

omarECD said:   Always this price at Harbor Freight. Recently had coupons for these for $10 at Harbor Freight too. They may be online somewhere still...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014