• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok, same price as WalMart, Best Buy, and so on...

Difference being, if you have any unused OfficeDepot Rewards dollars, plus a hankering for a high-res, CyanogenMod'able 9" tablet, this could be a hot deal...

Nook HD+ Tablet, 16GB, at OfficeDepot.com, $149, free shipping

Nook HD+ Tablet, 32GB, at OfficeDepot.com, $179, free shipping

Member Summary

nook
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what's wrong with this book readers being sold so cheap?

The only real negative is no camera or mic
So forget about Skype, etc.

Setintine said:   The only real negative is no camera or mic
So forget about Skype, etc.

No camera, but it does have a mic.

The next Nexus 7 should have 1080p display with much newer quad processor compared to the nook. It also runs all android apps. It is rumored to be priced for $199.99. I would wait for that.

fatxman said:   The next Nexus 7 should have 1080p display with much newer quad processor compared to the nook. It also runs all android apps. It is rumored to be priced for $199.99. I would wait for that.

IMO, a 7" tablet is still not comparable to a 9/10" tablet

My nearby Staples is clearing out a number of tablet covers for $4.00 and $5.00, including many for various Nooks, Kindles, and so on.

Included was this M-Edge Incline Case, black, model B91-IN-MF-B (Staples 103338) for $5.00, which says on the cover fits Nook HD+
(they also had the same thing in purple).

Tip: put it in this week's free-after-coupon Staples shopping bag before checkout to take off 20% ($1.00), making it $4.00.

Yes...I know this belongs in the Staples Clearance thread instead, thank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014