• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FEIOHW/

$19.99 - $4 "Clip this Coupon" = $15.95 w/ Free Shipping on $25+ Orders or for Prime Members

I don't know about any of you, but I'm definitely ready to take my tooth brushing experience to the "xtreme" with this power toothbrush!

Member Summary

toothbrush
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

perfect timing, i dont want to bring my charger to travel with me. this i can just find an AA battery wherever I am at. SWEEET!

just need a nice seal at the bottom preventing water entering the battery compartment and you are good.

great toothbrush.

actually prefer this one over the rechargeable ones. You can't swap out the battery on those sealed ones, so they dies out when the battery quit. This one you can go on and on..

Store them sideways, that should kept the water from sipping in to battery compartment too soon.

I have both, the expensive rechargeable and this AA battery version. The AA version is VERY powerful. For this price, you can not go wrong.

I have had several rechargeable types go bad and had to throw them away. I'm sure it was just the battery that went bad. I will only buy the cheap AA Xtreme E3000 from now on.

It makes sense, especially with cheaper models. I'm sure the battery is the first thing will go. In for 1.

GeorgeT said:   I have both, the expensive rechargeable and this AA battery version. The AA version is VERY powerful. For this price, you can not go wrong.

I have had several rechargeable types go bad and had to throw them away. I'm sure it was just the battery that went bad. I will only buy the cheap AA Xtreme E3000 from now on.

I was looking for a rechargeable one because the head needs replacing on my E3000. Perhaps I will just stay with the E3000. OH BTW, rechargeable batteries last at least 2 weeks as well, and I probably hit the button twice more to extend the brushing time

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014