• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link for this deal.
You may also call 866-452-7547

If your home is already wired for FIOS, but you are not currently FIOS customer, you may qualify for this plan.

Taxes, fees, and equipment not included.

Activation fee waived via bill credit.

That is $59.99 for triple play, including 145 channels, 15/5 mbps internet, and a telephone with unlimited nationwide calling.

You also need a cable box to watch all 145 digital channels, which Verizon rents for $11.99. Otherwise you are limited to watching only local channels, or watching them in analog format.

That's a total price of $71.98.

Two year contract required, and $230 cancellation fee charged starting the 2nd month, minus a reduction of $10 prorated per month.

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless discounts that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Verizon triple play
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

yeah - but what exactly do you get as triple play?

How much for HD, DVR, extra receivers?

rsuaver said:   yeah - but what exactly do you get as triple play?

How much for HD, DVR, extra receivers?

See updated post. You are right, they charge extra for that equipment.

FIOS does not have analog channels but they do pass local broadcast channels in clear QAM if you do have a digital tuner.

DominiDude said:   Link Otherwise you are limited to watching only local channels, or watching them in analog format.

Five years ago Verizon FIOS was the shit. NOW in DFW at least, it is shit. Constant DVR problems, hours on the support line. Periods of a-ok, then back to the support line yet again. Too many channels now, compression issues. Yes, you really do share a fiber with your neighbors to an extent; it is multiplexed and it is obvious sometimes. Prices that keep going up, up... all the deals to "new" customers, the existing base be damned. Soooo close to pulling the plug on FIOS.. at least until I can qualify as a new subscriber again.

There is also a promotion for $100 in gift cards if your home is pre-wired and you self-install your equipment.

Can we stack all of the promos?

Yes,you can stack promotions

Just ordered. thanks! Going to save over $24 a month from my comcast bill. Losing animal planet and a few others, but for that much of a savings I could get a Roku or chromecast and pick up more channels.
DVR is a bit pricey, but family is used to it...
Better than the $300 gift card deal. Asked about the $100 self-install. Rep said I couldn't do that for some reason. She checked.

Estimated Monthly Charges
This estimate is not your actual bill, which may vary based on the completion dates of your service(s), usage, duration of promotional discounts, or changes made after this order. Click on any of the blue links for descriptions.
Action Products and Promotions Monthly Charges
New Triple Play $59.99
FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited
FiOS TV Select HD
FiOS Internet 15/5
$5 24 Mo. FiOS Digital Voice Discount Included
$35 Bundle 24 Mo. Credit Included
$5 24-Month Contract Discount Included
New High Definition DVR Rental $16.99
Subtotal $76.98
Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges $10.83
Estimated Monthly Charges
(Do not pay. This is not an actual bill.) $87.81

lexcurat said:   Five years ago Verizon FIOS was the shit. NOW in DFW at least, it is shit. Constant DVR problems, hours on the support line. Periods of a-ok, then back to the support line yet again. Too many channels now, compression issues. Yes, you really do share a fiber with your neighbors to an extent; it is multiplexed and it is obvious sometimes. Prices that keep going up, up... all the deals to "new" customers, the existing base be damned. Soooo close to pulling the plug on FIOS.. at least until I can qualify as a new subscriber again.

Sorry to hear that...Here in Tampa, we are doing great. I hate Verizon, but FIOS has been flawless for over 6 years. I pay $89.99 for Quantum internet and TV. It was $79.99 for the first five, but then I upgraded the speed. Call, they will change your price.. I've never been turned down, and never even threatened to drop them.

ordered as well. $87.xx for triple play and HD dvr. Haven't seen anything cheaper. Comcast was able to get within about $5 of it for similar services, but the new fios menu and dvr and light-years better. I did notice today they are offering a $400 gift card if you call. But I think that is at the $80 rate instead of $60 base like this has. So you still save more w/o the gift card by paying $59.99 for the triple play.

Do you think I can buy one of their cable boxes at eBay for about $50 and save $12 every month?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014