• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New Balance Women's NB Postal Walking Shoes

List Price: $119.00
Price: $25.99
You Save: $93.01 (78%)

Processing takes an additional 4 to 5 days for orders from this seller.

Ships from and sold by SHOEBACCA

•synthetic
•rubber sole
•Rubber sole
•Rollbar
•Premium insert
•Walking strike path
•Made in USA

Linky

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Good deal, but definitely not my style. I think they're ugly. Sorry, I hope I didn't offend.

kateykakes said:   Good deal, but definitely not my style. I think they're ugly. Sorry, I hope I didn't offend.
No offence taken, I was merely posting a good deal IMO!

hocuspocusblade said:   kateykakes said:   Good deal, but definitely not my style. I think they're ugly. Sorry, I hope I didn't offend.
No offence taken, I was merely posting a good deal IMO!

I'm all about great deals & I do think you posted one. I just wish they were a different style and color.

kateykakes said:   Good deal, but definitely not my style. I think they're ugly. Sorry, I hope I didn't offend.

It's your personal taste which nobody else cares about. Why would anybody be offended by or pay attention to your opinion?

Only womans version? No mens?

Mens shoes are available, but the prices range from $29.99 up to $115 plus $5 shipping depending on the size and width required.
Linky

My postal-person drives a small truck and walks less steps in my community than for my stroll to the mailbox.

snooches1 said:   My postal-person drives a small truck and walks less steps in my community than for my stroll to the mailbox.
I wish I could say the same was true for here as most routes are walking 6 hours a day and not mounted. Where are you snooches1?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014