• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking for some dry roasted almonds to make some almond butter and came across this deal. I ordered online to pick up in store tomm. My store is in Medford Long Island NY. I am not sure if it's just my store or all over the country. YMMV

Sams Club
Need a Sams Club coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Choc. Almonds
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is what I found in Cincinnati store for $5.48 with a different SKU. But the picture here and on the website are the same and it is a 11 Oz container (as is the picture given above) and not 38 Oz.

My receipt says 38 oz with a picture of the 38 oz tub. I will let you know when I pick it up today.

my club doesn't sell these (online is ~ $5.48) #784753

good for OP.

Link?

Bop23 said:   My receipt says 38 oz with a picture of the 38 oz tub. I will let you know when I pick it up today.can u provide the sku # from your receipt?

nvm. just saw the item # on title.

not available online

but if i do a pick up at store (50 miles radius of dfw) - shows really weird prices. 1 location show .51cents, 1 location show $3.91, 1 location show .01. very sporadic prices but none available at any of those locations.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/emerald-cocoa-roast-dark-choc-almon...

Sorry no sku, wife threw away receipt.

10 containers
380 ounces
23.75 LBS.
THAT'S ALOT OF ALMOND BUTTER, LOL!!

you have it on the title of the thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014