• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
these 4 items are FAR from Newegg and are from email. (I apologize if this is repost)

all have free shipping and are new rebates

Klipsch Image E1 Noise-isolating In-Ear Headphone **0.99 shipping w/o Shoprunner**
$24.99 - $24.99 MIR card exp 6/26/13

the following have free shipping

Scosche IDR305MD Increased Dynamic Range Dark Earphones with tapLINE II and Mic
$15.99 - $15.99 MIR card exp 6/26/13

Pioneer SE-CL331-H 3.5mm Connector Canal Water-Resistant Stereo Earbud Earphone for sports(White)
$34.99 - $34.99 MIR card exp 6/26/13

Aliens: Colonial Marines
(EMCXPVX237 to make the price $15) - $15 MIR card exp 6/26/13

All items will be added to QS of main thread ASAP thank you for your patience in reading.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Klipsch Image E1
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Scosche IDR305MD
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Pioneer SE-CL331-H
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

None has good reviews. May not worth the hassle.

Aliens: Colonial Marines has been, and is continuing to be patched to get better. Worth a shot for FAR to me.

Free (AR) stocking stuffers...

f2000sa said:   None has good reviews. May not worth the hassle.
I was just about to post the same thing...

Aliens: Colonial Marines is not $15. It is $4.99 after $15 MIR.

As the OP says, use promo code EMCXPVX237 to make the price $15 before rebate.

f2000sa said:   None has good reviews. May not worth the hassle.

Not sure about the reviews. I have pioneer (in different color) and they are great. Use them with Beats enhanced HTC phone to listen to Pandora. (Nickelback / 3 Doors Down etc). Absolutely no complaints.

BargainsJunkie said:   f2000sa said:   None has good reviews. May not worth the hassle.

Not sure about the reviews. I have pioneer (in different color) and they are great. Use them with Beats enhanced HTC phone to listen to Pandora. (Nickelback / 3 Doors Down etc). Absolutely no complaints.

well if you are listening to nickelback is the quality of your headphones really an issue

edsloter said:   BargainsJunkie said:   f2000sa said:   None has good reviews. May not worth the hassle.

well if you are listening to nickelback is the quality of your headphones really an issue

always haters

edsloter said:   BargainsJunkie said:   f2000sa said:   None has good reviews. May not worth the hassle.

You may quibble whatever you want about my music taste
But you have no idea what a great difference good noise-blocking bass-boosting in-ear headphones make to precisely that kind of music.
I mentioned the bands so others know what kind of music these headphones are good for.
I use JBL/Pioneer/Logitech to listen those kind of bands. And Senn/AKG/Audio-technica for other kinds of music.

If you are not spending 100's of dollars for one perfect headphone, you can buy a lot of headphones each suited for a specific kind of music.

Just trying to tell that those Pioneer head phones are excellent for certain music taste - (3DD, Hinder, Breaking Benjamin, 3DG, Skillet etc is what I love most on those headphones on Pandora station). I never enjoyed this music until I got my first in-ear headphones. JBL Tempo first opened my ears to those bands. Pioneer are just as good. Over-the-ears headphones do not do justice to certain types of music...

Go ahead and sneer on...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014