• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Magic-Chef-3-5-cu-ft-Mini-Refrigerato...

might be possible to add $2 in filler and use the $10 off $100 coupon floating around, search hot deals for it.

Member Summary

Refrigerator
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know if a brewing bucket will fit in this mini fridge?

Diggin said:   Does anyone know if a brewing bucket will fit in this mini fridge?

Not sure what you mean by brewing bucket, but I do know of a few homebrewers that have converted these into kegerators.

*** Ahh, brewing bucket. Aka bucket fermentor. Not sure but if you can fit a 5g cornie into it I'd think you could slap a fermenter in to use it as a lagering chamber.

Excellent, I have two kids going away to college this fall, I'm sure at least one of them can use this.

If you have one, combine with a Lowes coupon to get another 10% off.

Prngr44 said:   Diggin said:   Does anyone know if a brewing bucket will fit in this mini fridge?

Not sure what you mean by brewing bucket, but I do know of a few homebrewers that have converted these into kegerators.

*** Ahh, brewing bucket. Aka bucket fermentor. Not sure but if you can fit a 5g cornie into it I'd think you could slap a fermenter in to use it as a lagering chamber.
Exactly what I would want it for, but a corny keg is smaller in diameter than a brewing bucket or carboy. Usually, it is the depth that is the issue with these mini fridges.

Diggin said:   Prngr44 said:   Diggin said:   Does anyone know if a brewing bucket will fit in this mini fridge?

Exactly what I would want it for, but a corny keg is smaller in diameter than a brewing bucket or carboy. Usually, it is the depth that is the issue with these mini fridges.

You could go for that 7cu ft. GE freezer at the Depot and buy a temp controller!

Prngr44 said:   Diggin said:   Prngr44 said:   Diggin said:   Does anyone know if a brewing bucket will fit in this mini fridge?

You could go for that 7cu ft. GE freezer at the Depot and buy a temp controller!
Already have that freezer combined with a thermostat and turned it into a keezer. I'm just looking for a small lagering chamber.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.homedepot.com/p/Magic-Chef-3-5-cu-ft-Mini-Refrigerato...

might be possible to add $2 in filler and use the $10 off $100 coupon floating around, search hot deals for it.
Thanks, Mr. C. Added a cheap pair of gloves to clear $100, then used coupon JUNEHD.

You guys with your keezers and cornies, brew buckets and carboys.... make me feel very unworthy to drink beer.

just picked this up. does anyone else's have a constant buzzing sound? like, "buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Should go away in 48 hours. If not, bring it back.

The one I got is totally silent. Can't even tell it's running.

budgetbear said:   The one I got is totally silent. Can't even tell it's running.

have you checked if the food inside is even cold??

Green! for the quality, for the price, for the post!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014