• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Swiftkey Keyboard or Swiftkey Tablet Keyboard are both 50% off. $1.99 each on Google Play (only). I have them both and they are exceptional. Swiftkey

Member Summary

Swiftkey
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well worth the $2.

You can't do better than Swype keyboard. That app turned me from an all-thumbs (in the old sense) typist to a messaging wizard.

GreenTrash said:   You can't do better than Swype keyboard. That app turned me from an all-thumbs (in the old sense) typist to a messaging wizard.

So is Swype better than Swiftkey? Swype is only 99 cents.

This has both regular and "swipe" keyboards. Available for Tablets as well.

SSi said:   GreenTrash said:   You can't do better than Swype keyboard. That app turned me from an all-thumbs (in the old sense) typist to a messaging wizard.

So is Swype better than Swiftkey? Swype is only 99 cents.

I loved swype until I tried SwiftKey, now I recommend SwiftKey to anyone who asks. But really, it's such an individual decision it depends on your personal preference more than which is better.

I actually like SwiftKey's swiping feature more than Swype's.

I've heard good things about the Kii Keyboard too, but I wasn't a big fan off the demo I tried.

good app, good deal, but Swype for $.99 is better.

FierceMice said:   I loved swype until I tried SwiftKey, now I recommend SwiftKey to anyone who asks. But really, it's such an individual decision it depends on your personal preference more than which is better.

Opposite order for me, haven't used Swiftkey (which I really liked) since I installed Swype (which I liked even more) last year. SwiftKey did not include any swiping features at the time. I guess I'll try it again.

Hard to beat at this price. I still like the non-swipe, particularly on a tablet. Their split keyboard is excellent.

I like the swipe with dragon... Just talk and skip the typing

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014